US Vet Fury Warrior - epic quest BiS?

I think I would prefer the claymore (as vet w/ crusader at least). Crusader procs give you tons of str. So non-str stats (stam and secondaries) are a solid option.

We want a high ilvl mainhand for the high weapon damage. The Pacifier just happens to be the only farmable one.
Both the Mo' Grosh weapons also proc epic, at least according to battle.net. But good luck farming them.

These are great, you should also try and get the Horde quest done for the Sin'Dorai Warblade, on alliance theres the Barus' Backup sword that has insane stats aswell, you mainly want to go for pure Strenght, go to WoW-head item finder and look for items that have Versatility as a third stat, any that have it are pretty much BiS if they procc Epic for you.

If you can help it, don't go for Crit or haste, it's not needed.. ofc if items with it on procc epic they're most likely either decent or really good, mainly you want to focus purely on Strenght and Versatility.. pure DMG output is all you need as fury.

These are great, you should also try and get the Horde quest done for the Sin'Dorai Warblade, on alliance theres the Barus' Backup sword that has insane stats aswell, you mainly want to go for pure Strenght, go to WoW-head item finder and look for items that have Versatility as a third stat, any that have it are pretty much BiS if they procc Epic for you.

If you can help it, don't go for Crit or haste, it's not needed.. ofc if items with it on procc epic they're most likely either decent or really good, mainly you want to focus purely on Strenght and Versatility.. pure DMG output is all you need as fury.

While verse is great...I'm pretty sure theres a lot of warriors that will disagree on crit/haste.

While verse is great...I'm pretty sure theres a lot of warriors that will disagree on crit/haste.
yup

you don't need to hyper prioritize str on a vet warrior. You're gonna have 2 crusader procs going most of the time. There's not much difference between 340 and 350 strength.

You're also hopefully running enough vers with the engineering goggles and (hopefully) epic chest, that over stacking at the expense of crit and haste doesn't make much sense.

Well, yeah I'm sure there are many... all I can say to that is that they're wrong.
Fury warrior with the talent "War Machine" and the gnome racial & swiftness potion don't need haste or crit, Strenght & versatility makes your rampage hit so hard that you can global any DPS no matter how amazing their gear is, you don't build your fury to have fast Rage regen, War machine on it's own is enough. (also, autohits don't deal a massive ammount of your overall dmg aswell)

So far I haven't been outdamaged by a single warrior in the bracket, I saw some Crit/haste warriors and I had a 20k+ dmg lead at the end of the BG, It's not a matter of skill or xp, just a matter of choosing the right stat and using the talents/engineering items & potions in the right moment, on paper haste sounds great, but in practise you really don't need it, the 1hit/global mechanic of fury warrior is enough... If my opinion is worth anything to you fury warriors out there, build your char on DMG purely and you will completely dominate the bracket.

*potions and engineering items are still needed if you play without perso-heal tho
*the "skill" about fury warriors on this level is :
1. Rage management
2. Engineering usage
3. Potion/flask usage

Frag belt greatly improves your Fury ( I have it )
It makes you win 90% of duels simply because you have a kick, Stun or DMG on demand... without it you should still play with bombs.
fury can be the most insane DPS in the 20's bracket, to me it feels like one of the strongest classes in duels and BG's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread