EU+US Vet cap in SL WILL be 20

Unless you want to be below 10, artifact and class hall weapons will be way better then those heirlooms currently. Could be nice as a quick substitute if you already have them though, or maybe sometime way later in the future. They are very good for a heirloom I will say though. Sadly, you cannot get them anymore, they were difficult to obtain at the time, I only have the dagger. Thankfully, I was able to get more of the wod heirloom trinkets, but even those currently cannot compete.

Unless you want to be below 10, artifact and class hall weapons will be way better then those heirlooms currently. Could be nice as a quick substitute if you already have them though, or maybe sometime way later in the future. They are very good for a heirloom I will say though. Sadly, you cannot get them anymore, they were difficult to obtain at the time, I only have the dagger. Thankfully, I was able to get more of the wod heirloom trinkets, but even those currently cannot compete.
Okay cool! Those are the ones in my collection. Can we get relics for the artifact weapons? Or are they baseline that high of a level?

Sick as hell! Farming them will be tedious, but worth it! What about azerite gear? And the hoa?
You can gain azerite gear through the bfa questline, but they will currently not have traits in them, since they added a lvl requirement to black empire before live.

You can gain azerite gear through the bfa questline, but they will currently not have traits in them, since they added a lvl requirement to black empire before live.
Damn, okay! I just looked at all the legion dungeon stuff at ilvl 44. Can that warforge or titanforge?

Damn, okay! I just looked at all the legion dungeon stuff at ilvl 44. Can that warforge or titanforge?
I was wondering about this as well. it cant titanforge as far as I know, but idk about warforge heh, I don't think it can. It should be able to proc tertiary stats and maybe sockets, but im not sure since I haven't farmed enough for it yet. I was gonna farm for it soon on the ptr to see.

I was wondering about this as well. it cant titanforge as far as I know, but idk about warforge heh, I don't think it can. It should be able to proc tertiary stats and maybe sockets, but im not sure since I haven't farmed enough for it yet. I was gonna farm for it soon on the ptr to see.
Is there no way to turn xpoff in pre patch?

Is there no way to turn xpoff in pre patch?
you can still turn xpoff last i tested, it just has pvp restrictions and ive heard of pve dungeon queue restrictions but im not sure if those are true, probably not. I just have my xpoff for my vets before prepatch anyway, and if it gets turned on ill go back to kings room and turn it off. The npc is still there.

you can still turn xpoff last i tested, it just has pvp restrictions and ive heard of pve dungeon queue restrictions but im not sure if those are true, probably not. I just have my xpoff for my vets before prepatch anyway, and if it gets turned on ill go back to kings room and turn it off. The npc is still there.
Okay, dope! Time to sub my vet account and level some toons to 43!

is there any extreme advantage we will get for leveling our toons now to lvl 43?
other than getting to lvl 20 faster?
from what Im reading there isnt any extreme benefit, plus I can pvp my way through to lvl 20 and have some fun in the 19s bracket
since 19 twinks wont be so powerful, because their gear is still being tested

is there any extreme advantage we will get for leveling our toons now to lvl 43?
from what Im reading there isnt any extreme benefit, plus I can pvp my way through to lvl 20 and have some fun in the 19s bracket
Unless there is something specific that you want to get(like unique gear procs or stats or a specific item), I wouldn't recommend it. PvE farming is extremely easy at 10 with some gear while at 20 I heard its a bit more difficult and takes a little longer. Who knows, maybe lvl 10 will still be the cap anyways as well. I personally am keeping it at 10, getting everything I need, then if the cap is 20 ill go to 20.

I'm of the same mind, see how it shakes out in the coming weeks. I did park some gold and marks of honor on each toon though.

I'm of the same mind, see how it shakes out in the coming weeks. I did park some gold and marks of honor on each toon though.

Yeah I have spent all my marks n stuff on my gems for each toon for fun times, but I plan on doing a resub and transfering my rogue over while also pumping out a restocking spree

Have a RaF free month rdy to use lol

I still have quite a few marks left over, but yeah ive stocked my vets with gems and gold as well heh. Shatt gear seems to be the easy starting gearing route.

Oh damn that's pretty epic
[doublepost=1602218345,1602218268][/doublepost]

That's totally fucking unfair lol. But that said, im sure there are weapons with abilities that would be nice alternative
Yeah man! The stormherald! Aka the stunherald. Shit was bonkers in bc lol

Users who are viewing this thread