US VET 10v10

You have to thank me for Gucci. My guild is funding him in full. Gloom double fang rip pots food the whole 9 yards pugs will be unplayable if people complain about the 5 man that I run now. Get your fotms ready alliance. It starts thursday
Bruh i dont mean gucciglad idk if yor trollin but i hope u kno wot i ment by "that b gucci" lmao

Problem is though, everyone wants to run a DPS all the time, look at people like me, they always tell me to run healer, let me run something else, we need more people to play healers both sides. It gets annoying when people say, "Hey, can you heal for the vet games?" I'm starting to not reply to them cause i am tired of only being given the option of healing and nothing else.
Whale man u gotta b the first to msg wot u wanna play if someone else gets it b4 u man u gonna has to play wots open fam i always gotta heal but i do it for the games

You have to thank me for Gucci. My guild is funding him in full. Gloom double fang rip pots food the whole 9 yards pugs will be unplayable if people complain about the 5 man that I run now. Get your fotms ready alliance. It starts thursday
Gucci is nothing compared to the rub squad x rrbc collab man you should know fotm is nothing but a mental fight

Gucci is nothing compared to the rub squad x rrbc collab man you should know fotm is nothing but a mental fight
Put them in there place!

being the one of the overseers of a guild that ques the most pugs and plebmades; I have to say I always find controversy in horde vs alliance racials.
so to me i have the scum moral were if horde loses to alliance in competitive wargame or guild v guild I feel overwhelmed and when its vice-versa I fall back and argue the idea of the horde win due to their racials, but you know i have slightly better sense in knowing better
but then like i think what if the whole guild faction changed to horde for better quality pugs and more balanced competitive wargames, then i picture the overall effect on pugs, because i know there aren't much alliance vet guilds anymore. I could think of ap and for twenty but I dont see them que regularly anymore
so i'm just thinking how it would be to have most of vets be horde; i don't get to play horde as often because i don't have my main toons but now I really want to and i might pay for faction change for some of my gmates as well that have valued toons

Users who are viewing this thread