Very new to twinking

Zummia

Heya, i ran couple of dungeons few days ago with a random twink guy, he recommended this site to me. After reading few posts about my resto shaman that I want to try and twink I have a question to ask.

I'm locked on level 11.. How do I acces the dreanor dungeons for warfoged gear? In group finder I have only 2 dungeons and that goes for other expanisons as well. When I walked to Iron Docks it says I need to be level 15 to enter.

Checking some wowarmory twinks it seems like most of the bis items are those.

Thanks in advance <3

At 11 you only have access to what chromie says you do with the expectations of Shadowfang Keep(classic), Wailing Caverns(classic) and Plaguefall(Shadowlands) which all 3 must be walked to.

Welcome to xpoff.com
If you need help feel free to DM me here or on Discord.
Tier List

If you happen to see a 14 or lower twink with Iron docks gear it is because they used an exploit which no longer exists in order to get inside.
With Twinking the early bird always gets the worm.

If you happen to see Enchanted epics higher than ilvl 50/60 it is because they were enchanted before the item level increase of DF.

Last edited:
Heya, i ran couple of dungeons few days ago with a random twink guy, he recommended this site to me. After reading few posts about my resto shaman that I want to try and twink I have a question to ask.

I'm locked on level 11.. How do I acces the dreanor dungeons for warfoged gear? In group finder I have only 2 dungeons and that goes for other expanisons as well. When I walked to Iron Docks it says I need to be level 15 to enter.

Checking some wowarmory twinks it seems like most of the bis items are those.

Thanks in advance <3
As a level 10/11 you will only have access to 2 WoD dungeons. Those will be where you get your gear from. You can do up to 10 instance runs per hour, which is 40 guaranteed drops each with about a 10% chance to WF into a purple. Personally I think Shadowmoon Burial Grounds is slightly quicker to run, but depending on your class you might find running Bloodmaul Slag Mines more beneficial due to the drops they offer.

As a level 10/11 you will only have access to 2 WoD dungeons. Those will be where you get your gear from. You can do up to 10 instance runs per hour, which is 40 guaranteed drops each with about a 10% chance to WF into a purple. Personally I think Shadowmoon Burial Grounds is slightly quicker to run, but depending on your class you might find running Bloodmaul Slag Mines more beneficial due to the drops they offer.
Not trying to Hijack the thread here, but I'm new to this also so Please forgive the basic questions... Create a High Mountain tauren druid @ lv 10, load up on all heritage Gear, lock experience in Org, go chromie and hit the wod timeline, then just start queuing for random dungeons? My goal is to help my wife, she levels really slowly and wants to try a Shaman - I happened to group with a level 10 monk yesterday and we ran dungeon finder like 10x and made quite a few levels - he made it really easy... is this the basic plan?

Not trying to Hijack the thread here, but I'm new to this also so Please forgive the basic questions... Create a High Mountain tauren druid @ lv 10, load up on all heritage Gear, lock experience in Org, go chromie and hit the wod timeline, then just start queuing for random dungeons? My goal is to help my wife, she levels really slowly and wants to try a Shaman - I happened to group with a level 10 monk yesterday and we ran dungeon finder like 10x and made quite a few levels - he made it really easy... is this the basic plan?
Yeah queue random dungeons until you get a baseline amount of gear where you can solo yourself. You can also do Plaguefall in the SL timeline to farm for an ooze trinket but you cannot queue for it anymore so you will need to quest all the way to Maldraxxus or use a SL teleporter with engineering profession to get there quicker. Ooze trinket helps massively in solos

Thank you! when you say, "quest all the way to maldraxxus" you can do that at level 10? I guess things adjust to your level, but I really had no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread