Verb's UI

Reflexes said:
You're awful though, lmfao

aww didnt mean to hurt ur lil feelings

funny how you've heard about me though cuz I got no clue who you are, crawl back to where you came from fanboy

give me 1 good reason for having any of that bitch plus verb is awful so it probably alters his play significantly and not in a good way buddy

whats the point of posting your ui? if you like it and it works for you then who the **** cares. all i can see from this point is your being an attention whore and want to feed the trolls. gtfo with this worthless crap and learn to post in the right section. btw, your ui is trash. ;)

If I wasn't restricted of my UI by playing at MLG levels I would doodoo on that UI, they're called Curse UI packs friends!

its called all you need is keybinds and focus frames

Interupt bar for casters at end game bro, don't forget that.

Diiesel said:
whats the point of posting your ui? if you like it and it works for you then who the **** cares. all i can see from this point is your being an attention whore and want to feed the trolls. gtfo with this worthless crap and learn to post in the right section. btw, your ui is trash. ;)

wow, somebody cares a little too much if this thread is as useless as you say. chill brah

The conduct of many of you in this thread is not acceptable. If you received an infraction I would strongly suggest you revise your behaviour. If you have not received an infraction make sure you post in an appropriate manner in the future, some of you were quite border line in this thread.

This thread has potential so it will stay open for now, but make sure you post constructively.

Kore nametooshort said:
The conduct of many of you in this thread is not acceptable. If you received an infraction I would strongly suggest you revise your behaviour. If you have not received an infraction make sure you post in an appropriate manner in the future, some of you were quite border line in this thread.

This thread has potential so it will stay open for now, but make sure you post constructively.

Yo, why are you so serious about this community? Is it because you have nothing IRL to hold on to :( I offer you a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on, kore. Hopefully this outlet will prevent you from being a total tool in the future.

Best regards

-Master Angler, Reflexes #1 TI moderator/player world.

Edit: Relax yourself, kore...Please settle down.

Reflexes said:
Yo, why are you so serious about this community? Is it because you have nothing IRL to hold on to :( I offer you a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on, kore. Hopefully this outlet will prevent you from being a total tool in the future.

Best regards

-Master Angler, Reflexes #1 TI moderator/player world.

Edit: Relax yourself, kore...Please settle down.

My real life is perfectly fine at the moment thanks :p

I am serious about this community because it is likely one of the first ports of call when Blizzard decides to take a look at twinking. If Blizzard have a higher esteem of us makes them more likely to give low level PvP attention it deserves. It is also very detrimental to the site to have off topic and inflammatory posts in every other thread.

If you want to post off topic then go to the Tavern or use PMs/visitor messages and even private groups. We barely ever moderate those, so you can do whatever you like (within reason) there.

Users who are viewing this thread