Verb's UI

Kore nametooshort said:
My real life is perfectly fine at the moment thanks :p

I am serious about this community because it is likely one of the first ports of call when Blizzard decides to take a look at twinking. If Blizzard have a higher esteem of us makes them more likely to give low level PvP attention it deserves. It is also very detrimental to the site to have off topic and inflammatory posts in every other thread.

If you want to post off topic then go to the Tavern or use PMs/visitor messages and even private groups. We barely ever moderate those, so you can do whatever you like (within reason) there.

Make a (19) tavern...

Also, do you actually think you'll ever become a blizzard official site? Not going to happen. Blizz wants to focus on end game primarily since it's a huge improvement from wrath(which was absolutely useless) But most are still saying it can't compare to BC. Therefore, they still have work to do. Any specific changes to 19 twinks, will be minimal.

yo lil tink mods - 19 Tavern pl0x?

heck yea id slay a dragon or two for a 19 tavern! also perhaps it could be better suited as only visable to people who have registed accounts and not guests ( i hope you can understand why..)

Users who are viewing this thread