Vent Your Frustrations II

Pugging alliance is pointless %99 of the time. Just now there were two allies w/ less than 1K hp. One of them had Fireworm Robes, some crappy ring and a white belt . . that's it. Seems really likely that they made it all the way to level 20 w/o getting any other gear at all

Watching NFL and having to see/hear lots of Am Idol ads. What happened to mildly amusing beer ads?

Pugging alliance is pointless %99 of the time. Just now there were two allies w/ less than 1K hp. One of them had Fireworm Robes, some crappy ring and a white belt . . that's it. Seems really likely that they made it all the way to level 20 w/o getting any other gear at all

Watching NFL and having to see/hear lots of Am Idol ads. What happened to mildly amusing beer ads?

You have to remember that blizzard has made trials so that people can experience the game for free. These people might not even know that this bracket has a lot of twinks and they might just want to check out what battlegrounds are. Not all the f2p players are twinks :p

That was literally the first thing I thought (well, after "aargh, wtf"). Until I thought about how it would actually be hard to get to 20 and only have 3 items, 1 of which doen'st have stats.
'

Pugging on Horde sucks too - so boring 99/100 times.

and the best thing I can find on TV to escape commercial breaks during this game I'm hardly paying attn to is Die Hard.
At least it's the first one, not Die Harder 9: Explosions and That's All.

Last edited by a moderator:

Since the NFL realized that women actually watch football too, a LOT of advertising money is aimed at them now...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1)buy the BOA helms on your p2p.
2) wait for WoD.
3) ...?
4) profit.
But then I wouldn't be a pure F2P.
Plus i'm not linked to a paid account.
It would make things too easy.

There is no such thing as a 'pure' f2p.
I guess im just a lone hermit player.
Never asked a P2P for help.
I got all my gear and whatnot purely on a F2P account, though one character.

Losing 9 out of 10 pug games, do to this or that. This or that being more 24s, more hunters, more healers, more jajas, whatever. Makes me consider playing my lvl capped toon. Wow trial makes me feel sour. I know i could play horde and maybe win 9 out of 10 pugs. But i wont. They're just too damn ugly :c I like my blueberry.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_011314_050858.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011314_050858.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 177
Ahh good old Gurabashi arena, I never needed help just persistence,but thought I would try different tactics to speed up the process, met a seemingly nice horde 24 warrior. I don't wish to publicly shame him in a forum he frequents so I won't name him, when he had no level 90 friends with him he wanted to work together and complained about the 90s picking on the lowbies. I agreed to work together with him at the next time when it was just us 2 and a 57 monk, to my astonishment we kept him occupied and while the monk was killing me the 2nd time I lured him just far enough away an the warrior was able to get the token. Another time we worked together and killed an alliance a couple times, the ally gave up and since the warrior was on the chest I was motioning for him to take it. The next time I was there, he came and asked if anybody was around, I said I didn't think so and he said he would help me get the token. I thought, shouldn't he have said he would let me take the token, guessing he wanted a duel. Then he said don't try for it it's mine, watched him loot chest but he was leaving something inside, I thought he might have left the token an was just playing with me. He said just kidding take the token, so I start looting it, then hes attacking me, I stand there not attacking and just try get my token. So he killed me, maybe 5-6 times, then i don't rez, he offers me mass rez, and kills me again. Then he loots it and sez, WTF WTF theres no token it must be bugged. I logout knowing full well, that's what you get for helping ppl in the arena. He thinks he had a victory messing with me, he thinks he had gotten me mad or gotten the better of me. But dude, its like water off a ducks back, you can't break me you don't know me, I never quit or rage ever. You think you're representing 24s giving f2ps a hard time, I feel sorry for you dude, you give the 24s a bad name. You've been shat on in the past in f2p and had to go to 24s with the sole motive of revenge on f2ps. Well the next day I see you there again and got ganked by 90s as did I. I jumped on my Bieecth and ganked you when u rezzed trying to hide. Then the 90s got u again before I got 2 u, I waited at ur corpse, then they added me to group and started ragging on you, there was 4-5 90s camping u, u must have pissed of 1 of their friends. I wanted u to rez, u could see me in spirit form, my old instinct told me to tea-bag u, I resisted since I felt no satisfaction from killing u being vulnerable, it showed me how little I cared for this kind of behavior, and I pittied you for a second then I just plain felt sorry for you. You must have been burnt bad by ppl in game, and I didn't wish to continue this pathetic cycle of behavior. Anyway I'm sure you are glad I didn't name you, I don't want you to look bad in front of ur friends here. So anyway hope one day u get back some decent morals, or if ur happy picking on f2ps that's cool too. I play to challenge myself, so I always need 24s to try take me down. I may be despised for playing a rogue, but that only energises me more, I love being hated it's how I get my kicks, if u see Kenny or Bieetch send ppl after me please. I just don't want to be hated for unethical preying on the weak or my old teabagging ways. I' truely sorry to those i've annoyed when I started the game, I didn't know any better, although I will tea-bag ppl if they disserve it, i'll just keep it at a minimum theres no need to be excessive. Sorry this is so long, I failed english at school and i'm slow at getting my point across. If there's any haters, I love you all, come battle me in Arathi Basin !!! <3

Ahh good old Gurabashi arena, I never needed help just persistence,but thought I would try different tactics to speed up the process, met a seemingly nice horde 24 warrior. I don't wish to publicly shame him in a forum he frequents so I won't name him, when he had no level 90 friends with him he wanted to work together and complained about the 90s picking on the lowbies. I agreed to work together with him at the next time when it was just us 2 and a 57 monk, to my astonishment we kept him occupied and while the monk was killing me the 2nd time I lured him just far enough away an the warrior was able to get the token. Another time we worked together and killed an alliance a couple times, the ally gave up and since the warrior was on the chest I was motioning for him to take it. The next time I was there, he came and asked if anybody was around, I said I didn't think so and he said he would help me get the token. I thought, shouldn't he have said he would let me take the token, guessing he wanted a duel. Then he said don't try for it it's mine, watched him loot chest but he was leaving something inside, I thought he might have left the token an was just playing with me. He said just kidding take the token, so I start looting it, then hes attacking me, I stand there not attacking and just try get my token. So he killed me, maybe 5-6 times, then i don't rez, he offers me mass rez, and kills me again. Then he loots it and sez, WTF WTF theres no token it must be bugged. I logout knowing full well, that's what you get for helping ppl in the arena. He thinks he had a victory messing with me, he thinks he had gotten me mad or gotten the better of me. But dude, its like water off a ducks back, you can't break me you don't know me, I never quit or rage ever. You think you're representing 24s giving f2ps a hard time, I feel sorry for you dude, you give the 24s a bad name. You've been shat on in the past in f2p and had to go to 24s with the sole motive of revenge on f2ps. Well the next day I see you there again and got ganked by 90s as did I. I jumped on my Bieecth and ganked you when u rezzed trying to hide. Then the 90s got u again before I got 2 u, I waited at ur corpse, then they added me to group and started ragging on you, there was 4-5 90s camping u, u must have pissed of 1 of their friends. I wanted u to rez, u could see me in spirit form, my old instinct told me to tea-bag u, I resisted since I felt no satisfaction from killing u being vulnerable, it showed me how little I cared for this kind of behavior, and I pittied you for a second then I just plain felt sorry for you. You must have been burnt bad by ppl in game, and I didn't wish to continue this pathetic cycle of behavior. Anyway I'm sure you are glad I didn't name you, I don't want you to look bad in front of ur friends here. So anyway hope one day u get back some decent morals, or if ur happy picking on f2ps that's cool too. I play to challenge myself, so I always need 24s to try take me down. I may be despised for playing a rogue, but that only energises me more, I love being hated it's how I get my kicks, if u see Kenny or Bieetch send ppl after me please. I just don't want to be hated for unethical preying on the weak or my old teabagging ways. I' truely sorry to those i've annoyed when I started the game, I didn't know any better, although I will tea-bag ppl if they disserve it, i'll just keep it at a minimum theres no need to be excessive. Sorry this is so long, I failed english at school and i'm slow at getting my point across. If there's any haters, I love you all, come battle me in Arathi Basin !!! <3

mother-of-god.gif

For your first post on the forums, that was pretty awesome. Good read, even without paragraphs. I appreciate when someone not only tries to help other people, but who also sticks to their morals when screwed over. Kudos to you on two counts.

I've never met a smart warrior.

Heyyyy.....

Users who are viewing this thread