Vanilla WoW Realms?

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
I've heard some talk about some kind of Vanilla WoW private server and have been asked by a few people to come and play it but i have a few questions.

1) How and where do i sign up /download the client for it?
2) Is it active there with 19's?
3) Are US and EU players playing there together?
4) Is this partially what has caused the lack of activity on live realms on EU and US these days?

Good replies are appreciated in advance ^^

What's the pops like from an European time-zone point of view?

I'd be extremely interested if pops were a common occurrence.

as the moderator you are, are you not privilegied to move this thread to the private server section

Yes i am able to move this, However I won't, since OP is simply asking for advice about a part of 19 twinking on a private server, and he's not here to advertise the server in any way.

30 second CCs, Im sorry but anyone that wants anything close to decent PvP in comparison should go play Runescape. The fact that these ridiculous CC times are hidden is honestly disgusting.

I know many people that started play, then when they found out CCs lasted for 30 seconds in PvP they deleted and uninstalled.

Mods? this is 15-19 Twink Forum, not 10-19 , please what is the point of having a private server section if its not being used, remove all this posts that has anything with private servers to do or start moving them

You keep removing useful posts that actually do have with 15-19 Twinking to do, but you keep this private server posts that dosnt even belong here.

Please.

30 second CCs, Im sorry but anyone that wants anything close to decent PvP in comparison should go play Runescape. The fact that these ridiculous CC times are hidden is honestly disgusting.

I know many people that started play, then when they found out CCs lasted for 30 seconds in PvP they deleted and uninstalled.

ive told u CCs arn't broken they juts display there PvE times but break in the regular PVP fashion, DR is what is somewhat broken but is easily countered by priest dispels and good team work.

and yet despite all that, the premades still require 10x the brain power of shitty retail ones, seriously ur just stuck in the ways of terib MoP twinking and this is beyond worth it

Last edited by a moderator:

One of many reasons why I wanted this to happen on a TBC patch instead of Vanilla..

As far as my experience of the server has seen, i like the server :) anyone who was playing back then and premaking twinks back then will be happy with this as this is how it was and what we loved when we began. Its perfectly fine, just adapt to the changes and get on with it - its better to play a game where things are quite ridiculous but can be overcomed by good players and teamplay than a game where it is comp based and ridiculously scaled. atleast in my opinion

As far as my experience of the server has seen, i like the server :) anyone who was playing back then and premaking twinks back then will be happy with this as this is how it was and what we loved when we began. Its perfectly fine, just adapt to the changes and get on with it - its better to play a game where things are quite ridiculous but can be overcomed by good players and teamplay than a game where it is comp based and ridiculously scaled. atleast in my opinion

Actually back in the days aswell it was comp based.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread