Vanilla WoW Realms?

That's like saying weaker classes can't beat stronger classes in any case, better players will always win with any combo with any item set with any class/race/faction etc

The key word here is "better players" and i don't even think without gear and shit class / faction they will do something.

I don't think you can really compare the impact that comp has today vs vanilla.. melee classes are a good example of this.

Well it's different true, but melee was powerful back in the day only because it wasn't based on burst like today. And anyways in Vanilla TBC, would be 100 % better to run 2 locks / 1 mage / 2 hunters / 2 sham / 2 priest / 1 FC (pally was good / drood aswell / Warrior was lacking of HP and movements in my eyes).

The key word here is "better players" and i don't even think without gear and shit class / faction they will do something.

Well it's different true, but melee was powerful back in the day only because it wasn't based on burst like today. And anyways in Vanilla TBC, would be 100 % better to run 2 locks / 1 mage / 2 hunters / 2 sham / 2 priest / 1 FC (pally was good / drood aswell / Warrior was lacking of HP and movements in my eyes).

not saying your wrong, just that when we compare retail vs vanilla, the most obvious difference(I guess) would be the viability and success of melee classes..

Think I might try this server even, gonna roll a lock..

Melee classes were strong mostly because they had ways to hit their target for more than 2 seconds.

Melee classes were strong mostly because they had ways to hit their target for more than 2 seconds.

All i remember from vanilla (FR realms i didn't play on EN realms) that was mage spamming rank one frost bolt like 0,5 sec cast every melee and i dispelled sometimes but at some point i was oom when the mage wasn't, i think even in vanilla TBC melee didn't even shine at all. In my eyes, melees used to be shit even in vanilla / TBC / WOTLK twink premade scene.

ya back in the days casters wouldn't 1 shot you with every spell & dispell not having a cd + hand of freedom & melees actually having some form of real spammable crowdcontrol or defensive cds + ress items = GG trying to kite anything

I didn't played your Battlegroup in my early wow days but it seems it was rogues stacked, Draenor suffer cuz of that since the start.

hey guys i'm willing to fund a few people on emerald dream. wil fund most gear and enchants but you gotta get your engineer goggles on your own by leveling mining.

Users who are viewing this thread