Valheim

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
After just over 100 hours in the Game I can honestly say I'm addicted to the building component of the Game. It fun to see what can be done with the limited Tools we have at our disposal while this Game is still in Early Access.

The Devs said a few days ago that they have the Game about 75% for functionality but only 50% for Content. For a team of 5 people to come up with such an impressive Game (that made nearly $100 Million in ~6 weeks) is just mind boggling. Here are some SS's of the kind of stuff I've created.

Stargate inspired build:

Stargate Island.jpg Stargate Island2.jpg Stargate Island3.jpg Stargate Island4.jpg Stargate Island5.jpg

Angery Tiki God is angery:

Angery Tiki God is angery.jpg

This is a Village (on the ground level) where the Peasants toil day and night to support the Wealthy Residents of Elysium (structure on top of that Stone Pillar over the Bridge) who are completely out of harms way from the native Monsters to this Biome:

Elysium.jpg Elysium.jpg Elysium2.jpg Elysium3.jpg Elysium4.jpg Elysium5.jpg Elysium6.jpg Elysium7.jpg

Port Guard Tower:

Port Guard Tower.jpg Port Guard Tower2.jpg Port Guard Tower3.jpg

This "ruined" Bridge I had to manually place blocks to keep them from snapping.

Ruined Bridge.jpg

And then we have my 1st venture into the Plains Biome (currently most deadly). This is my Sky Base built over Castle Black at the bottom.

Sky Base.jpg Sky Base2.jpg Sky Base3.jpg Sky Base4.jpg Sky Base5.jpg Sky Base6.jpg Sky Base7.jpg

Looks amazing man, ive also sunk abou 140 houra into this game. I love the farming and building in it. And the constant threat of invasions. Also love making food and i e made raspberry gathering routes, got tons of honeycombs and a huge farm in the plains biome for barley and other veggies!!

If someone around here havent tried Valheim i strongly suggest you should. Getting proper nostalgic about the immersion you get in that game. And the fact that theres no rush, like in most survival games. Just take your time and explore and chop down trees and enjoy.
[doublepost=1616148523,1616148401][/doublepost]Also i really love the house inbetween the monoliths, ill probs steal that

Users who are viewing this thread