USA vs Wt Premade?

was a good game Gratz to everyone in WT!

how did i get 2nd dps on Ally side playing defense the entire game.....

Great game WT
<

Great players and superior organization on your part led to a convincing couple routs.

Hopefully those games will spur us into a more coordinated guild so we can give ya'll a better match.

<3 Snow

There's no way that's the original Snowshoes from Cyclone

Cyclone is so TBC. Snowy is from vanilla Reckoning.

USA only bringing 1 hunter takes balls. Would love to see the resist count for the sheeps going on the BE's of WT as that must have been frustrating as hell.

I just caught the 2nd half of the 2nd game, and other than Curley who seemed to over commit constantly, WT just had better positioning which kept heals on everyone. Too many folks from USA got separated from the pack which made for easy pickings.

Does anyone have the screen cap from the 2nd game?

Cyclone is so TBC. Snowy is from vanilla Reckoning.

USA only bringing 1 hunter takes balls. Would love to see the resist count for the sheeps going on the BE's of WT as that must have been frustrating as hell.

I just caught the 2nd half of the 2nd game, and other than Curley who seemed to over commit constantly, WT just had better positioning which kept heals on everyone. Too many folks from USA got separated from the pack which made for easy pickings.

Lol how was I over commiting it may have seemed like that because I am melee.

Does anyone have the screen cap from the 2nd game?

oooooh all this juicy speculation!!!

I am really Lobi
<

Or am I Baneo, the original mage?

And Kalki, you best get a 19 made or transfered and COME TO SNOWSHOES.

<3 Snow

[quote name=&amp;#39;Kalki&amp;#39; timestamp=&amp;#39;1319486836&amp;#39; post=&amp;#39;345334&amp;#39;]Does anyone have the screen cap from the 2nd game?[/quote]

Compilation of Waw Tawent 10v10s in Ruin

Edit: The complete stream of the two games was saved also. You can watch them HERE for now.

Users who are viewing this thread