[US] WTS/WTT Shadowfang

no mainly he wants a tcg tabard im pretty sure,

What are all the items I need for it? is it like all the items you listed on the first page? pm me plz

I'll be quite honest. I spent $55 on the blade itself. I'm seeing the void tabard sell for roughly $40-45. Since the void tabard is my number one on the wish list I would want that however, it would be nice if you could supply a few of the blackened defias pieces or either of the plate legs. Keep in mind I'm also giving you free enchants, and other twink items with the purchase of the Shadowfang. If you would like to speak further feel free to PM me. I'm trying to at least break even off of this and I feel I'm being very reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited the original post for those interested: Ideally I'm looking for a total of $55 in items. The number 1 combination I would like is a VOID TABARD ($40-$45) combined with BLACKENED DEFIAS GLOVES + LEGS. Please keep in mind I'm supplying 2 enchants for the sword (crusader + agility) as well as a number of twink items!

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be sold to "Scarling" within the next couple of days who offered a Tabard of the Void as well as Blackened Defias Leggings. Will update when the trade is complete.

Care to elaborate? My offer is as fair as any other Shadowfang seller's offer. I clearly state that I do not expect to get half of what I listed for the item, I'm just throwing ideas out to the buyer. If this were my main realm I'd sell it for gold (I think that's what it was in your case when buying from Headstrong) however it's not and the character is not high enough to transfer the gold to my main realm afterwards. Considering this is one of the most sought after twink items in the 19 bracket I feel what I'm asking for is reasonable.

U 1: Not exactly. I've seen more fair sellers (i.e. Headstrong)

U 2: Headstrong was not on my realm. I traded a guild to him for the shadowfang and he paid the character transfer, faction change, and guild transfer costs.

U 3: You can easily take the gold that you've obtained from selling the Shadowfang and buy items (vial of sands, gems, epic 85 BoE's) and transfer the character with them to your main's realm and sell those items and regain the same amount of money (if you're smart, you'll end up making 10-20% profit during this process).

U 4: Keep in mind who your intended audience is. Saying "I am ONLY looking for the following things in order to sell it" and then listing all those TCG items will only turn potential buyers off immediately. If you were in some sort of Elite Twink Business center, the receiving audience would have been different (which is very different from the people of the 19 twink community as we know it).

That being said, I feel no way towards this thread or you, and I wish you luck in selling. I would also advise you to actually create the twink and play it for a while before deciding to buy one of the most expensive items out there prior to actually experiencing the gameplay and deciding if you really needed the item or not.

Users who are viewing this thread