US WTS [Ribsplitter]x18

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
US WTS [Ribsplitter]x18 US

I have 18 Ribsplitter on US-Spinebreaker-Horde.

I have at least 2 of each (except for Eagle), no Spirit stats on any of them, and I believe I have 2 +11 Str and 2 +11 Agi.

I'd list them exactly but I have no gametime, I just know I have 2+ of each 'cept Eagle (only 1)

Post offers here. Not able to xfer.

Bump. 300g is a bit too little for me. Sorry.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Bump. 300g is a bit too little for me. Sorry.

lol. beggars certainly can't be choosers with the current twink situation...plus he's spending 25 to xfer to u!

but oh well

Falkor said:
lol. beggars certainly can't be choosers with the current twink situation...plus he's spending 25 to xfer to u!

but oh well
I'm not "begging" anyone to take it off my hands. I'm posting here because if a twink needs it more than I do, I'd make a deal. I'm completely content with drooling over the 18 icons I see every time I open my 49 Twink Gear tab.

Deadhed said:
on a side note what are eagle ribbys running for atm?

Those are the hardest to find, I only got 1 of those ._.

I prolly won't accept under 2k for an Eagle. Only seen one in my life on my home server.

Wow, I got one of them on medivh horde from killing random mobs in brd during brewfest. I knew it was rare but not that rare :D

Deadhed said:
Wow, I got one of them on medivh horde from killing random mobs in brd during brewfest. I knew it was rare but not that rare :D

Wow. Grats. You got really lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread