US WTS [Ribsplitter]x18

Bump. Still have 18 available, might be getting gametime tonight!

iaccidentallytwink said:
Bump. Still have 18 available, might be getting gametime tonight!

2k for a ribsplitter of any kind is atrocious. I have 1-3 of each desirable kind as well. I will sell ANY of them for 500g a pop. Come talk to me on Gnomeregan. /who Ohso.

P.s. IT isn't like me to sabotage a wts thread, but seriously 2k, are you out of your mind?

-Ohso

ohsosinful said:
2k for a ribsplitter of any kind is atrocious. I have 1-3 of each desirable kind as well. I will sell ANY of them for 500g a pop. Come talk to me on Gnomeregan. /who Ohso.

P.s. IT isn't like me to sabotage a wts thread, but seriously 2k, are you out of your mind?

-Ohso

2k doesn't seem that high to me, especially for Eagle. I do sell others for a lot lower, but Eagle is the most desired and rarest. I'd love to buy off all your eagles for 500g if you're on US, when I get gametime.

iaccidentallytwink said:
2k doesn't seem that high to me, especially for Eagle. I do sell others for a lot lower, but Eagle is the most desired and rarest. I'd love to buy off all your eagles for 500g if you're on US, when I get gametime.

you transfer to me and ill let you buy 2 eagles (on two different servers :p) for 500g each. also got a tiger i think

Deadhed said:
you transfer to me and ill let you buy 2 eagles (on two different servers :p) for 500g each. also got a tiger i think

Eh on 2 different servers, I'll pass. If it's 2 on 1 server I'd gladly snatch them for 500 each. That's a steal.

iaccidentallytwink said:

Please do buy some from me, I have lots.

3 monkey

5 eagle

2 tiger

2 strength

1 agility

If you want to buy 5+ of them from me, we might be able to work out a special deal.

-Ohso

ohsosinful said:
Please do buy some from me, I have lots.

3 monkey

5 eagle

2 tiger

2 strength

1 agility

If you want to buy 5+ of them from me, we might be able to work out a special deal.

-Ohso

Holy shit 5 eagles!? If you're selling them for 500g each I'd come over and get them when I get gametime (probably next week I'd be able to pick them up). Where are you located?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Holy shit 5 eagles!? If you're selling them for 500g each I'd come over and get them when I get gametime (probably next week I'd be able to pick them up). Where are you located?

Gnomeregan server. /who Gnomeregan Outriders or /who ohso.

I have been collecting Ribsplitters for a while now, and with the lack of 49s on NF they seem to be just collecting dust in my bank. Make a toon on server and come talk with me.

-Ohso

ohsosinful said:
Gnomeregan server. /who Gnomeregan Outriders or /who ohso.

I have been collecting Ribsplitters for a while now, and with the lack of 49s on NF they seem to be just collecting dust in my bank. Make a toon on server and come talk with me.

-Ohso
Don't have gametime atm. I'm lf someone to pay for my gbank item xfer before I get more gametime, so if you'll still have them available in a week or 2, could we talk then?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Don't have gametime atm. I'm lf someone to pay for my gbank item xfer before I get more gametime, so if you'll still have them available in a week or 2, could we talk then?

Yea, I don't imagine I would sell 5 ribsplitters between then and now. Just hit me up whenever you have game time.

-Ohso

Users who are viewing this thread