[US] <Static>, Azgalor Horde

deadlines posted in calendar for premade availability and interest.

join now.

some positions still available.

tons of puggers (5+ always during primetime) to play good games with.

You've got a pretty good paladin with ya now.

Good luck Opinion. <3

hmmmmmmmmm u guys looking for sexy priests?

Evening, I haven't really used the forums that much but I would like to take the time to get off on the right foot and thanking Opinion openly for welcoming the 10 or so people I brought with me JOEY BAG OF DONUTS. And we continue to grow stronger with each day that passes. Even now we have our first premade insight (with all the new members added) And feel it necessary to reiterate that we are accepting all people, however if you're do not expect a premade slot or the possibility of a premade slot without the gear, statistics, and skill to back it up!

I also would like to let it known that we're a very active guild with many officers, activities, and events that go on, on an HOURLY basis, such as arena tournaments, war-games VS each other, premade 5+ man groups using AV Enabler. And many, MANY more! Though once again, to be dully noted we accept anyone into our ranks and will gladly help you gear up and take you in our 'pug' groups (5 or less or non serious groups) and plan to continue to live on that policy.

I hope that you all feel enthused by this advertisement to take interest in joining our guild, if you do have any interest, feel free to whisper or private message myself or Opinion on the forums.

You may log into Azgalor - US - Horde, and whisper anyone in the guild, and they will either direct you to an officer or be an officer!

VIVA LA' STATIC!

~ Dave

We are looking sexy priests who can have fun. <3

Dave, thanks for the further introduction as we continue to grow. We strive to be a presence both as a Premade and PuG guild.

I bump this thread in support of this guild, however someone needs to say it, this was the worst written english I have yet to see on this forum. Aside from maybe Goma, but he does it on purpose. Man you need to re-read what you write aloud or have someone else check it out after you post it and give you some feedback. There were so many fragments, incomplete sentences, grammatical errors, etc. in your post that it is hardly even legible. That is coming from someone that usually doesn't give a shit about grammar at all when reading forums, but it needed to be said, this was pretty bad lol.

Davetango said:
Evening, I haven't really used the forums that much but I would like to take the time to get off on the right foot and thanking Opinion openly for welcoming the 10 or so people I brought with me JOEY BAG OF DONUTS. And we continue to grow stronger with each day that passes. Even now we have our first premade insight (with all the new members added) And feel it necessary to reiterate that we are accepting all people, however if you're do not expect a premade slot or the possibility of a premade slot without the gear, statistics, and skill to back it up!

I also would like to let it known that we're a very active guild with many officers, activities, and events that go on, on an HOURLY basis, such as arena tournaments, war-games VS each other, premade 5+ man groups using AV Enabler. And many, MANY more! Though once again, to be dully noted we accept anyone into our ranks and will gladly help you gear up and take you in our 'pug' groups (5 or less or non serious groups) and plan to continue to live on that policy.

I hope that you all feel enthused by this advertisement to take interest in joining our guild, if you do have any interest, feel free to whisper or private message myself or Opinion on the forums.

You may log into Azgalor - US - Horde, and whisper anyone in the guild, and they will either direct you to an officer or be an officer!

VIVA LA' STATIC!

~ Dave

lol. thanks for the support. i'll have him edit it later. last time i saw his post it was pretty late.

Slots Currently Needed --

Mage (Frost Preferred)

Hunter (Higher Expectations)

Priest (Flexible On Specs)

Shaman (Elemental, Already Have 2-3 Enhance)

**Bold and Italics denotes possibility of 1st or 2nd String player

Just have someone re-roll frost mage i mean its 19s all you need are two focus macros and items that are easy to get :)

but you know thats just my opinion ;)

Elec

If your gbank was more impressive I would roll a mage. Considering I am the best mage to grace the earth...........yah im that good.

oh darn. ill be sure to go chinese farm mode next week. <3

were you hoping for mindthrust?

Users who are viewing this thread