[US] <Static>, Azgalor Horde

Enno

Legend
Intro

<Static> is an open minded twink guild that supports all brackets and niche forms of gameplay. We strive to become one of the most active and relaxed, yet competitive twink guilds. Backed by years of experience, PuG and Premade, <Static> has been around long enough to get its name out there.

Who

Anyone can join <Static>, even rerolls. We aren't an elitist type guild. We host guild events such as Arena Tournaments and fun things that include all members. However, on the that same token we also field a very skilled roster of "Diamond" ranked players for Premade purposes. In the end, we appeal to both casual and hardcore players alike.

Why

If you want to play with some of the "best in their class" players while winning hard fought games, then <Static> is your choice. We have made our presence known in all aspects of play with previous Gladiators and known twinks. We provide advice, assistance with dungeon runs, and act as a very chill community to just talk about sports, the news, and anything going on in our lives.

What

Not convinced we can provide what you need? Our guild system allows you to purchase items from the guild bank on a per person basis. Here's an overview of what we casually farm based on the guild's needs.

Bank One

Bank Two

Bank Three

Bank Four

Bank Five

Bank Six

Also, we tend to host War Game or Tournament nights. On poor queue nights, we can entertain ourselves!

Arena Night - 2s, 3s, 5s!

How

/who Static and whisper anyone.

Ask for an invite.

Voila!

Any questions, suggestions, comments, or feedback, you can reach me

InGame

Opinion or Exploits​

TwinkInfo

Via thread posts or private messages​

:US:

:Horde:​

Azgalor​

Heavy 19, 70, 39 influence, all welcome.

Would like to personally thank the numerous recent transfers and guild merger with <Joey Bag of Donuts>.

After my weekend, delighted to see many new faces and ready to premade soon!

sup opinion, its hogger

personal enjoyment and use. recreating my older rogue from BC with a few minor updates.

also, resorting to two guild banks soon because of an overflow of items from merger.

Select Primary and Most Secondary team spots open. Casuals welcome.

its ok :) thats where all the 10s are anyways.

still looking for more.

Users who are viewing this thread