[US F2P] WSG 10v10 This Saturday 19 September 2015

I am so sorry but I won't be able to make it this time, have fun guys.

Hate the time these things are held, I always have to go to store around 8 - hope I can make it.

question, can we please use curse? if so add mine Delayed689

Last edited by a moderator:
dps was incomparible, especially once the other warrior stepped in
aside from that we had some team problems

it was just messy - plus i was looking froward to the shadow not two rdruids

yeah me too, but we only found dps spots last minute so i had to go healer. mw heals = resto dps , just need a little more attentive cc on inc burst

first 2 games was ok, the 3rd one i wouldn't even call a game. wonder what impact it would have made if fc had mic

first 2 games was ok, the 3rd one i wouldn't even call a game. wonder what impact it would have made if fc had mic

On the last event, when HB joined. I got to understand the impact on the game a FC could provide if he had communication, i often died because the target callers were louder than ME, as Albino appointed.

A FC should call everything, the saps, the incoming, and the team should be ready to back off to defend FC. The frontliners should slow and dps their team at the same time while pushing a little bit back with the FC.

I guess this went okay?
You all have a total of 16 show up? I wonder where everyone else went to, we used to have so many people show up to these things.
What voice did you all end up using?

/cheers

I guess this went okay?
You all have a total of 16 show up? I wonder where everyone else went to, we used to have so many people show up to these things.
What voice did you all end up using?

/cheers

Yeh the first 2 games were alright, we ended up getting people that were online and that were able to fill up the comp,took us ~20 minutes to fill.

Alliance ended up using Curse, and we - Horde used Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread