US 29 drama. So tasty!

29 drama good or bad?

• Drama drove me away!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love 29 drama!

• I dont play 29's but want to vote in your poll!

• Total voters
29's in a nutshell:

Everyone is a narcissistic retard who bitches about everything and never gets any work done. You will only be accepted if you have Grandfathered gear and come from windrunner.

Cy@ nurds

29's in a nutshell:

Everyone is a narcissistic retard who bitches about everything and never gets any work done. You will only be accepted if you have Grandfathered gear and come from windrunner.

Cy@ nurds

u suck so bad plz leave

and johneffer is still awful and was the laughing stock of the bracket when he was here

who, besides dorygon?

in the months i had you on realid, you never played your 70 twink ;p

Stop! I played it once or twice when I had you on Real ID.
<

And Zeiren has a 70 too, but I guess he doesn't really play it anymore.

just 2 give my 2 cents

playing as horde at 70, most alli partials r godawful

most ppl in general r awful, just like at 19s

however, the awful ppl's classes dont carry them quite like they do at 19 ( 19 hunter, hpal, priest carry sooo much harder than anything at 70)

just 2 give my 2 cents

playing as horde at 70, most alli partials r godawful

most ppl in general r awful, just like at 19s

however, the awful ppl's classes dont carry them quite like they do at 19 ( 19 hunter, hpal, priest carry sooo much harder than anything at 70)

Prot warrior at 70 seemed to carry the hell out of me. just saying.

Can I vote for both i <3 drama and it drove me away?

I saw Sexy in an AV a few months ago, is it the same one from 29's?

Ps: L2 level to 70

i dont doubt it, just saying the class imbalances are way more apparent at 19

eh Frostmages are stupid OP at 70 just as bad as hunters at 19 although with the mists changes warriors/pallies will get some form of a gapcloser at level 15 BUT rogues lose shadowstep o_O

i hate mages(except for the mage im making, zulakbar)

eh Frostmages are stupid OP at 70 just as bad as hunters at 19

rly not true at all, especially since ES got buffed

can kill a mage rather easily if you have a spam dispeller with you. hunters at 19 are a lot more broken

rly not true at all, especially since ES got buffed

can kill a mage rather easily if you have a spam dispeller with you. hunters at 19 are a lot more broken

JUST LIEK AT 29 QQ!

eh i havent played 19s in a long while(partially due to huntards) granted i am creating one now(a 19 not a huntard). The mists changes might help semi balance 19s again.

JUST LIEK AT 29 QQ!

eh i havent played 19s in a long while(partially due to huntards) granted i am creating one now(a 19 not a huntard). The mists changes might help semi balance 19s again.

not rly. more stuns/snares/disarms actually exist in 29s, so it actually is possible to lock down a hunter

although i am predicting that with ES buff, it will be like everyone having nailsplitter

not rly. more stuns/snares/disarms actually exist in 29s, so it actually is possible to lock down a hunter

although i am predicting that with ES buff, it will be like everyone having nailsplitter

more of a sarcasm post(as in my original post), but just to nitpick only class that has a disarm is a hunter pet unless im forgetting something
<

Users who are viewing this thread