EU+US [Updated] Armory List

I have bursted up to 4m single target, kill dungeon bosses in ~2.5-5 seconds and sustain roughly 1m dps.

I really want to see this 4m dps you speak of. Seeing as I've only topped out at 1.6m dps being 13ilvls higher than you(yes I know you have class trink and it's insanely OP) but 4m?

I really want to see this 4m dps you speak of. Seeing as I've only topped out at 1.6m dps being 13ilvls higher than you(yes I know you have class trink and it's insanely OP) but 4m?
While it is still considered Damage Per Second, it's over such a short period of time that he probably blew every CD he had and the moon and stars aligned with procs/etc to make for the ultimate damage push. Sustained DPS is completely different, of which he said he does roughly 1 mil DPS.

While it is still considered Damage Per Second, it's over such a short period of time that he probably blew every CD he had and the moon and stars aligned with procs/etc to make for the ultimate damage push. Sustained DPS is completely different, of which he said he does roughly 1 mil DPS.

No I completely understand the concept of "DPS" trust me.
Throughout a dungeon I'm sustaining 600k+ dps.

Also I blow all available cooldowns on every boss. As well as blowing every single CD on one specific boss per dungeon.

My point is that while that trinket is OP as hell, it's not going to give you an increase of 2.4m dps over someone who (may not have a class trinket) but is still 13 ilvls higher than them.

No I completely understand the concept of "DPS" trust me.
Throughout a dungeon I'm sustaining 600k+ dps.

Also I blow all available cooldowns on every boss. As well as blowing every single CD on one specific boss per dungeon.

My point is that while that trinket is OP as hell, it's not going to give you an increase of 2.4m dps over someone who (may not have a class trinket) but is still 13 ilvls higher than them.

You're going to tell me that I can't do a certain thing, when you don't even have the trinket. That said, 4m I have seen very few times, but 3m is pretty consistent with lust and everything up.

Also, proof of at least 3m:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread