EU+US [Updated] Armory List

Good news!

The character limit has been removed, this means all armory's are going to be added again!
Restriction lowered back to ilvl 800 and at least 0 traits.

Script is running now, armory's will be back within 5 minutes.

Also Can you add my battletag for youngwalrus? shotx#1878
Done! :)

not that im trying to slam someones character or anything but how is there a warlock on this list at like 864 ilvl? that seems way to high for a class that only has access to Cloth BoEs? looking at the character, its using some 725 items? this has to be wrong right?
Explanation is at the top of the armory list :p
BoE Item Level is the average ilvl of only your BoE/legendary items (not including weapons)
It's to make the average ilvl "fairer", so we can compare classes/specs that use different amounts of BoE's. Doesn't take into account weapons since they can vary greatly (relics / 2H mace) and equipping 1 WoD trinket (or the WoD legendary ring) won't drop your ilvl.

You can mouseover them to see the "real" ilvls if you prefer.

not that im trying to slam someones character or anything but how is there a warlock on this list at like 864 ilvl? that seems way to high for a class that only has access to Cloth BoEs? looking at the character, its using some 725 items? this has to be wrong right?
There is a BoE item level implemented. The actual ilvl is slightly different. But for us there is a slight inflation of ilvl since weapons and other random pieces are removed from the overall

Yo me and Yungbadass over here did some dungeons the other day, that man got some pretty fine pieces a leather sittin on his luscious body. I was mesmerized.... aint gon' lie to a brotha. Naw but we tore shit up, he's got a solid 10-15ilvl on me tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread