Unbalance Due to Grandfathered Items

time to summarize this whole thread..........

umad?

edit:in all seriousness its not skullbreaker thats OP its mongoose, replace mongoose with 20agility(that exsists?) or savagry/executioneer boom damage goes down

Last edited by a moderator:
time to summarize this whole thread..........

umad?

edit:in all seriousness its not skullbreaker thats OP its mongoose, replace mongoose with 20agility(that exsists?) or savagry/executioneer boom damage goes down
True on the other hand skillbreaker does do as much damage as the two hand boa.

You can't use Executioner on a level 35 item, it requires 60. Savagery requires a 2hander.

Mongoose isn't the problem either. If you put it on a shitty weapon, even when it procs, the guy doesn't hit very hard.

It's basically the class mechanics that make skullbreaker and mongoose so powerful.

Because really, you can substitute any BoA weapon for Skullbreaker on the classes that use it, and they still hit like a truck.

As a newcomer without grandfathered gear... I would just like to say that I don't really care if you guys have GF gear or not, I'm just looking forward to playing some 29s. So queue up on Tuesday now alright? :D

nvm lol lets just stop

Last edited by a moderator:
29s get 2 games 1 night a week and ppl are arguing about skullbreaker

dejavu

29s get 2 games 1 night a week and ppl are arguing about skullbreaker

dejavu

also horde still plays with 0 situational awareness more at 11

also horde still plays with 0 situational awareness more at 11

hey now i like tunnelvisioning......besides the main issue with horde is a complete lack of damage. Most of the losses ive been in the horde have been butchered in damage(and its not solely skullbreaker). Partially due to classes,allies has a high population of ret pallies and the horde have practically none for instance. Oh well i'll heal or play my rogue/hunter....personally im tempted to play my hunter especially if the horde has heals. He does have a weapon other than skillspitter.

But still im happy we have games.

Horde's been stepping up a little as of late (so have the number of games, for that matter). Out of the last 7 or 8 games over two weeks, all but one finished at either a tie or a 1 point lead, most of which going to Horde.

hey now i like tunnelvisioning......besides the main issue with horde is a complete lack of damage. Most of the losses ive been in the horde have been butchered in damage(and its not solely skullbreaker). Partially due to classes,allies has a high population of ret pallies and the horde have practically none for instance. Oh well i'll heal or play my rogue/hunter....personally im tempted to play my hunter especially if the horde has heals. He does have a weapon other than skillspitter.

You obviously want to destroy the bracket

If I'm not mistaken, with the exception of Ohai and Wbernz (if he even decides to come play), all the GF gear is typically on the horde side. There's no reason why the horde should be doing less damage even occasionally, as long as that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread