Unable to enable XP gains

grigmak

I disabled XP from Slahtz in horde capital, but am unable to enable it again and join BG's. I made this account while f2pand i assume I need to subscribe again for the feature?

If your acc has no gametime, then yes, you are unable to turn the xp back on yourself. Contact a GM asking them to turn it back on for you or get gametime and turn it back on yourself.

I disabled XP from Slahtz in horde capital, but am unable to enable it again and join BG's. I made this account while f2pand i assume I need to subscribe again for the feature?

1.) You must have paid game time to turn experience back ON.

2.) If you have paid game time and you still cannot turn your experience back ON and your XP OFF flag isn’t showing: you simply must perform an “in game” action, like join a dungeon and leave real quick, so that your experience off debuff marker will again appear next to your in game mini map. About three weeks ago, Slahtz would not turn my XP back ON with paid game time unless my toon was “ACTIVELY” showing the XPOFF flag to others.
Slahtz wouldn’t even offer me the option to turn XP back ON unless my XP OFF marker was showing. After I entered a dungeon and the game remarked me with the XP off marker, Slahtz would only then let me turn my XP back on.

Users who are viewing this thread