Ultimate Twinking Roleplay

Nicozy

Anarchism
I spent my days in Ironforge, it was great.

But one day I ventured out and found a place called Goldshire.

And thats when I...

That's when I found my way into a very homely Tavern with plenty of room for me and my half night-elf, half gnome girlfriend and I to stay the night upstairs. Although I have to say the ale served at the bar was quite extravagant, and the exotic spider leg soup was pretty scrumdiddlyumptious.

...it did not satisfy me nor did it my girlfriend, so I decided to venture out in the forest with her along side me.. We walked together... I turned to her, and then to the trees, there I......

...and then proceeded along to a cave next to a nearby farm, and stayed inside until morning, only after I cut all the little weasel's in half with my runic cane..

The next morning we decided to go kill some swashbucklers and goblins for some jewelry in a mine in westfall, But the mighty Kunz had faction swapped to horde and become our mortal enemy, and he was standing in my way into the Deadmines. I looked to my lovely girlfriend, shed a single tear and said "This has to happen baby, if I die, at least I got my d*** sucked last night in that barn". And with that I lunged at Kunz. With only that thought of another BJ keeping me going.

Last edited:
Frok thine Inn I decided I would gather my strength and experience from slaying boars in a farm that I had stumbled upon. I toiled day and night. Then I heard, or saw, the town crier yell " Goldshire is under attack". I took my mighty Sword of a Thousands Truths given to me upon high and quickly ran to Goldshire where I got DDoSed...
/cry

Argent Dawn / Moon Guard?!?!

Argent Dawn is one of the greatest servers to have ever graced not only this bracket but the entire game your probably from Tichondrius

Last edited:
..I surprisingly got my girl back, followed by her stories of all the dirty things she did to that man, Kunz, in which we broken up one night on a long walk to that barn... that barn where, well, you know what happened. It was that day, I decided I wouldn't fux with slutty draenei camel toe hooves ever again. And so I was lonely for about a week, was alone, and did some things I'm not too proud of (like at the barn.. alone). I was one morning, I woke up and just decided I wanted to get sum poon!! For I set off to find myself a mage portal. This was not going to be just any mage portal, but one of any race besides draenei. I HATED THOSE BLUE FREAKS, they were.. freaky! I finally got a portal to a vast amount of places, in which I chose Dalaran; home of the mages, blood elf mages at that! I was thirsty asf, and so I found myself at an inn with a bottle of dack janiels. There.. stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, Isirami Fairwind (which happened to be an elf of blood), the keeper of the inn I was in when I....................................... It was then, that I realized I was staying here to....;).................

(lol I just got done with my english eoc and this is what I write about:p)

Users who are viewing this thread