US <UGGTW> - Bleeding Hollow (A) Recruitment

Re: <ugly girls get tap water> now recruitin BLEEDINg HOllow Alliance

100% a need for them

I might be willing to server transfer a ret if you'll let me in :)

Bump, I'm looking for a Co-gm to take on a serious leadership position within my guild,19s with good organizational skills and experience are encouraged to apply, pm me or contact me on skype/in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump, im looking to recruit a few things:

A co-gm/ a person who is willing to create a twink cup team from my roster.

All 19 twinks looking for a place to call home.

I'm also offering partial funding.

Also my bae [MENTION=17800]marblea[/MENTION] will be running the twink cup team for this guild, message me or him and I will sort out anyone who is interested.

Bump for Marbs Twink cup team of fire mages and level 15 destro locks

Bump for Marbs Twink cup team of fire mages and level 15 destro locks

dont forget prot paladins

ive made a brewmaster monk on BH Alliance ill be joining at 19 to be a small part if I can, however ive got a family and not the most time to play.

Bump, im forming and recruiting for a 10 man premade squad for the NWL, i need the right people at the right slots, you don't have to be the best or most known player, but you have to be willing to put in the time and follow instructions within a premade setting

Contact me by PM on this website.

Hey, I am a 2700xp glad healer at max and have been twinking for a while. I would like to join an active guild for once. Been solo twinking for a while and it's time I find a team. I can play any class/spec except fc druid. Hmu if you need a multi classer in the guild. I'll try to pm if I see you on.

I am looking to get back into the 19 scene, I twinked at 19 in vanilla and BC and some of wrath. In wrath i mostly did 60s and in Cata i did 70 twinks. I am a 2300 arena player and have a lot of twinking experience. I was looking to make a ww/mm monk or a resto/enhance shaman. let me know if you are interested.

[MENTION=25480]Delayed[/MENTION] we aren't in need or anything specific atm, hhowever alliance could really do with more boomkins.

Users who are viewing this thread