Twisting Nether Alliance!

Broken

Legend
Since Mid-Cataclysm, the community on Twisting Nether has existed and is still growing. Every week, new players are joining our ranks, helping the community on our server grow. While at the same time, there are also older players ready to welcome and help newcomers.

There are a lot of Alliance players on the realm, with around 15-25 people online almost every evening. Sometimes even more. Not only do we regularly BG together, we also play War Games. There's usually some people to do dungeons with. Along with that, there's also p2p's available to help us with forming groups!

But the server isn't just simply about PvP and PvE. We also gather around to chill and relax. From jumping off the edge of Darnassus, to parties in Stormwind and even hanging out at our Secret HQ (you'll have to make a character here to learn where that is), the f2p's on Twisting Nether have done it all when it comes to just having fun! Click on the spoiler to watch a video of our Winter Veil party!

Everyone's welcome to make a character here. Even underpowered classes are welcome. Rather, we support people playing those! However, we don't allow people that Gy farm or go about with a bad attitude (in other words, act like assholes).

Make your Alliance f2p today and join in on the fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to make this a bit more interesting :0

Parties in Stormwind

enZJyhv.jpg

Hey There,

I'm new to Alliance on TN(my main and all my alts are on the horde side) and I recently decided to have a twink on the ally side. A warrior. I'm really new to this twinking thing and would like to join you guys for the pvp. What level are you guys? 24s? I'm 34 atm but I will gladly reroll to play with yall.

Happy Hunting

And another question, are you guys twinks with experience locks or just people who play on trial accounts? I'm asking this because I'll experience lock and probably won't be able to enter the same bg's as you do. Anyhow, waiting for your response

And another question, are you guys twinks with experience locks or just people who play on trial accounts? I'm asking this because I'll experience lock and probably won't be able to enter the same bg's as you do. Anyhow, waiting for your response

they are trials and u will be in the same bracket if u lock ur exp at 20.

Hey there :) I leveled another warrior to lvl 20 and entered some bgs after I stopped the exp gain. I couldn't help but notice all the 24 lvls. Can I also stop the exp gain at lvl 24 and be in the same bracket? I would really like to play with a community such as yours. Waiting for your response

Hey there :) I leveled another warrior to lvl 20 and entered some bgs after I stopped the exp gain. I couldn't help but notice all the 24 lvls. Can I also stop the exp gain at lvl 24 and be in the same bracket? I would really like to play with a community such as yours. Waiting for your response

If you play 24 you will not be able to play arenas as such with the rest of the community.

hi guys im new in f2p and i have a lvl 20elf hunter called Demisec. I added all names from alliance side found here on forum so pls accept friend request so we can wisper and comunicate in general in game.realy happy to see f2p comunities.....see you guys in game hopefuly

I just joined the Twisting Nether Community, really nice people.. The maker of this video is very nice himself! (luv u broken)... I've came over from 24 and thought i'd give Twisting Nether f2p's a shot... and there very fun enjoy them just as much!:D

hi guys im new in f2p and i have a lvl 20elf hunter called Demisec. I added all names from alliance side found here on forum so pls accept friend request so we can wisper and comunicate in general in game.realy happy to see f2p comunities.....see you guys in game hopefuly

Welcome to TN! O:

Be sure to get the F2P Addon. It keeps us connected by giving us our own chat channel and adding each other to their friend list.

A SS of a harlem shake we did quite a few days back.

isnU1NZ.jpg

Video recording that I took was pretty screwed up and couldn't manage to make a video. Nonetheless, the event was still great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread