Twinks becoming your main

Metro

Legend
About 2 weeks ago started making some twinks. Since then I've done no heroics, no dailys, have not capped conquest points in Arenas.. and game is more fun to me now than ever...

Anyone else :?

MY TWINK WAS MY MAIN BEFORE THERE WERE THESE SILLY MODERN "HEROICS", "DAILIES" AND "CONQUEST/ARENA POINTS", SON

i am yelling because i am old man with trouble hearing

Twinking > Chasing end game gear 24/7

Ive done both since '07. You can twink around the clock, but the guild you're in determines when you raid. Why not do both?

My twinks are my mains, I don't enjoy end game.

My 10 hunter is my main for the most part but I still do some end game, just not a lot and I agree the game is more fun twinking at lower than max level than it is chasing that 1 goddamn drop from some end game raid just so you can be <1% better than before. I'd rather spend my time chasing that one piece of gear that makes me <1% better on my twinks any day.

RNG in Gnomer is was worse than Endgame RNG...i used to log on and do dailys, farm a bit and log off bored.. now not so much.

I have a 85 as my main I still play my twinks (70s 24 19s and soon 80). I did make a 60 twink my main before in wrath when you had to use capped accs to do bgs without getting XP but it just gets boring as hell very quick for me and it does not help seeing skeying and keyboard turning players still get top healing damage or kills in bgs due to Fotm classes like 70 mage 24 hunter 19 hunter or 60 pally so I normaly do bgs with friends now on my twinks unless im super bored.

Users who are viewing this thread