Twinkranking.com automatically updates every 5min. ADD YOUR TEAM!

qpac

OG
FROM Cistara/Virtua:

IG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I ended up staying up all night working with a couple of programmers to finish up the site! Twinkranking has been fully scripted and will update every minute now! Sadly there is no way to make it search for every 70 team within the bracket so a little work is required on your part.

Add Team to Rankings | Twink Ranking

This page will allow you to basically add new teams to the ranking system. All that is required of you is your team name, server name, and if its a 2v2 or a 3v3. I am extremely happy to finally have this up and running because this takes a lot of weight off my back. I hope you guys will utilize it considering how much time and money was invested in this project. If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to recommend something to me. I am also always looking for people to help write content and stuff.

Thanks, Cistara

This looks really nice, but I cant find "Defiasbrotherhood" server on your serverlist thnig.

Wittyscrub said:
This looks really nice, but I cant find "Defiasbrotherhood" server on your serverlist thnig.

It's only for americans. Also, some people have added level 85 teams :p Reckful and Neilyo are listed as rank one in 3's at least.

Justhealme said:
It's only for americans. Also, some people have added level 85 teams :p Reckful and Neilyo are listed as rank one in 3's at least.

EU WILL BE WORKING SOON. Have to redesign a decent amount of the code for EU but I am working as hard and as fast as I can, sorry for the trouble!

Aerodynamic said:
Also it doesnt show your name if you have a alt letter in it

(justhealme's problem is more of a issue though)

Have yet to see this problem I will look for it thanks for pointing it out!

Peatt said:
in 3v3 someone added reckful. o.o

Gone! Reckful is a beast but he needs to earn #1 at 70 to earn that place on my site!

Working as hard as I can to get everything corrected asap!!!! Seriously anything you guys have to say if you have any complaints or anything just let me know!\

You should sanitize your input before I get bored and decide to try something malicious ;)

iaccidentallytwink said:
You should sanitize your input before I get bored and decide to try something malicious ;)

LOL and you guys actually listened. Exploit is already fixed.

GG whoever the webmaster is.

There was never any room for exploits. As a matter of fact, room being the key word. Input was sanitized to begin with, and XSS attempts are easy to thwart with some not even complicated security tactics

threesets said:
virtua, if 80s teams ar put in it, will that work too?

are the wowarmory rankings off? says my 2s team is 4th @ 2077

Users who are viewing this thread