Twinkranking.com automatically updates every 5min. ADD YOUR TEAM!

Yowxd said:
The ratings on US servers in 2's and 3's seem pretty low and varies hugely from the other top 9.

Is this because the US has a less active bracket than EU?

Also huge +1 for this website, if used enough will stop people epeen flexing about #1 in their unknown battlegroup.

But EU will be rather good to see on there.

its due to the add team bit coming out like yesterday and not everyone has done it yet :p

I wanted to thank everyone who made Twinkranking.com possible. In the last 2 days the site has gotten over 300 UNIQUE VISITORS! I appreciate all the support the community has provided and hope you guys will continue to visit. This was my present to the community for all the fun times you guys have provided me! I would like to say we have an agenda on where we want to go with this. As you can see we have added pages for EU rankings that will soon be operational. Here is the plan that we have in store.

1st Priority, EU Rankings.

2nd Rated BG Interface *Still a serious work in progress, honestly not sure how we are going to pull this one off.*

3rd Not quite going to be announced to the public yet but I am going to go ahead and say this is going to be a big endeavor and will need some more help on it.

Once again thank you for all the support that you guys have provided, I am still looking for people to write content on the site as well as guides for the guide section. If anyone is interested please give me a shout!

Thanks as always,

Cistara

Shame about the 85 teams being able to join it :/

EDIT: This "Update every minute" is also only for the teams, not the actuall rating whats the times on the rating update, Weekly ??

Why bump this?

Noone is going to use something 85s are going to use and ruin, Pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread