twinking PLAYSTYLE 10-14, 15-19 brackets

Rawkus

Legend
So I'm new to twinking, but as the systems holds true, without turning xp off while in bgs, how are there lvl 19 twink guilds?
or rather
My playstyle is to deck a toon with heirs and level to 10,(turn xp off or run on a main and collect all gear best possible for 10 and higher)- things that are BOP i need a higher lvl to run me thru instances.
once all gear is collected/chanted/and with potions for bracket 10-14, i turn xp on and run bgs till i break 15.
@ 15 xp off again(rinse/repeat gear collecting n things) Turn Xp back on and run till I break 20.
Which at this point in time i delete toon and remake.

Now some just run twinks at 17-19 or just for 1 lvl which is fine, but that seems wasted fun to me.

A full 10m bg @ 19 would be great.
but i don't mind lvling my toons up to 14 or 19 grouped with guildies

I guess what im saying is what do others do when twinking? what is your play style?

I tend to duel a lot on my character, blast all of my gold on experience- on Battlegrounds, or sometimes just sit at the AH making gold or looking for good prices, you could ask Schmoo and he'll say I've made -EVERY- single level 10 class and combination / spec there is. So sometimes I just make new toons and test them out.

I did mention in my post that was 1 route you could take. For me the que never pops when i've done that in the past.(but maybe that's just cause i don't like waiting for ever n ever, so i don't do it) also I'm new as mentioned- so maybe there's still some things i don't know- as for hence my question) and honestly its so easy to get to ten, i don't mind remaking and testing out other classes/specs, its all just fun for me. I kind of assume that premade twinking groups might pop bgs faster than solo twinking but since i haven't found any twinking guilds/groups I don't know that for sure. I realize theres a world of things to learn when twinking and am just here to find that info. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread