Twinkinfo Fundraising Extravaganza!

Yde

Worg
Laurasia had a super sweet idea for a fundraiser drive! I'm making her post it!

Last edited by a moderator:
FM0AuwS.png

Funds are badly needed for securing TI's future and the move to Xenforo!

We're going to hold a fundraising event, and we'd like to motivate people to donate. We need some proper motivation for people to part with their hard earned money, and to provide that, we're looking for
you to volunteer as a tribute!

tumblr_lxbdzkCG8Y1qii6tmo1_250.gif

We're looking for people from the community who're willing to
pledge to do silly things based on things they're known for, according to amounts raised.

For example,
Pizza (please volunteer!) is known for GY farming, so one goal could be "If we raise $3000, Pizza will let anyone GY farm him for a day."

Everyone should provide suggestions for rewards they would like to see from people they'd like to see volunteer! :)

Then it's up to the volunteers to decide what's a bit of a hardship but they're still willing to do, and set the amount of money raised they'd be willing to do them for!

It could look something like this:

Goal Amount Community Reward from X
$500 xxxxx
$750 xxxxx
$1000 xxxxx
etc.

At the end of the event,
Drugs from LSFTW will host one of his famous fireworks events and there will be a big community party for all of Twinkinfo! So people from all brackets, start preparing your party character on Bleeding Hollow US!

P.S.: Everyone on site staff including
Myrm is volunteer(ed)!

So post ideas for hilarious milestone actions you'd like to see people do! And throw people a mention to get them in here. :)

We didn't actually ask [MENTION=9950]Drugs[/MENTION], [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] or any of the others on staff yet, feel free to pressure them into volunteering, muahaha.

Lol you two are great, we can stream it on the NWL stream and I'll help with any of the organization, management, ect if you guys can get something on the books

Last edited:
This is for [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION] if we reach 1000 everyone gets mod, bans each other and ruins the entire bracket because we all know if you get banned from TI you can't que wsg anymore.

Is that why queues are below 5 minutes now, because no one is banned?

At any rate, I will be watching this thread with much anticipation. I hope it does well, as I have given Myrm many suggestions. It is probably too late to make a twink calendar for 2016 and sell them. But that could be something we could do for next year. We do that on the other forums I frequent. Nice, professional calandars. Here we could just submit guild/individual pictures. Unfortunately, there are too many friends that have "cliques" and if someone's photo did not make the cut their feelings would get hurt and that would cause all kinds of turmoil. The "committee" would have to be neutral people with no guild affiliations.

/cheers

Start by nominating people and posting ideas! :)

I challenge Pizza to bake a Twinkinfo themed Pizza and take a photo.

I challenge Solipsist and Mocha to have a picnic on stream, with lots of /love and trading flowers.

I challenge Snowjobs to organize a thousand turkey strut (million moo march with turkeys).

I challenge [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] to sing a song on stream.

Why would I donate to a site that held a fundraiser to ban me like 3 days ago.

*donates*

*following day permabanned*

If you want to brainstorm a pledge idea with me in mind, that's okay.. However, given my current state of rapport with the site, I don't think it wise for me to make any financial contribution. My intellectual contributions should suffice for now. Should that change, I'll let you know.

Why would I donate to a site that held a fundraiser to ban me like 3 days ago.

*donates*

*following day permabanned*

At this point I don't want my name associated with any fundraising goal. My intellectual contributions should suffice for now. Should that change, I'll let you know.

If you don't want to be associated with the fundraiser why make a post on the thread?

I'm sorry, [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION], you're right of course. I just want this to be about fun pledges, but my suggestion was inappropriate. I definitely wouldn't ask you to donate, I probably would not in your place. I just thought a picnic would be a nice gesture to show that in the end having a forum for all twinks is much more important than any grudges. Would you like me to remove all mention of this from the thread? Your choice.

[MENTION=17026]SPQR[/MENTION] - That's superb! Thank you so much! :) Like inc once I'm not capped!

Users who are viewing this thread