Twinkesarus strikes again -.-

Zarict

Legend
Title says it all. Dont trust people mates.

It's not Twinkesaurus. Doesn't type like him.

The code thing seems really weird. They must have some hacking program...

Edit: Seems like "EAU" is referring to a trojan.

Sneaky, How are they hacking you over and over? Are you sharing your information with friends etc? Out a battle.net authenticator on your account via your smart phone that should help?

There has to be something blizzard can do to stop the hacking of sneaky. what is this the 4th time now?

Sorry about the luck of the others

This isn't hacking. People are all wigged out about this guy "hacking" peoples' accounts. There are no viruses, no trojans, no "hacking" in the way media has popularized it. He's doing this through social engineering. He figures out enough information to convince Blizzard phone support that he is the actual account holder and gets phone support to change information to his favor and allows him access to the target account. There's a simple way to stop anyone else from being compromised - delete everyone you don't know PERSONALLY or anyone you might not be able to trust from RealID and add them to BattleTag instead. Don't give out your name, email address or any other personally identifiable information. I can assure you that neither him nor any other "hacker" is gaining access to Blizzard servers via an exploit or other explicit means. If that were the case, this would be a HUGE problem that Blizzard would have fixed in hours.

This isn't hacking. People are all wigged out about this guy "hacking" peoples' accounts. There are no viruses, no trojans, no "hacking" in the way media has popularized it. He's doing this through social engineering. He figures out enough information to convince Blizzard phone support that he is the actual account holder and gets phone support to change information to his favor and allows him access to the target account. There's a simple way to stop anyone else from being compromised - delete everyone you don't know PERSONALLY or anyone you might not be able to trust from RealID and add them to BattleTag instead. Don't give out your name, email address or any other personally identifiable information. I can assure you that neither him nor any other "hacker" is gaining access to Blizzard servers via an exploit or other explicit means. If that were the case, this would be a HUGE problem that Blizzard would have fixed in hours.

I thought Sneaky or someone said that there is a glitch that lets him see the real names and email addresses of everyone on a person's friend list, even if they are on battletag.

There has to be something blizzard can do to stop the hacking of sneaky. what is this the 4th time now?

Sorry about the luck of the others

I'm pretty sure this is like the 7th time.

Also I just installed a new harddrive last night, which means any keyloggers or trojans that I might have had (though I scanned 4 times for them) will be wiped out.

Users who are viewing this thread