Twinkesarus strikes again -.-

Finally got access back to my account (barely too). A lot of my items and gear are gone, just put in a ticket. Hopefully everything will get restored.

Finally got access back to my account (barely too). A lot of my items and gear are gone, just put in a ticket. Hopefully everything will get restored.

Could you not send in an email with your id next to a real time photo or w/e they call it and set a different email? I had to do that on a diff account a month or so ago after it kept getting hacked.

Could you not send in an email with your id next to a real time photo or w/e they call it and set a different email? I had to do that on a diff account a month or so ago after it kept getting hacked.

I've done that each time I got hacked. It's called a Dated IDV submission.

And I got everything back and I have been assured I should not be hacked again. According to them he shouldn't be able to remove my authenticator as easily anymore (with just fake ID).

Edit: Seems like "EAU" is referring to a trojan.
Please stop if you don't know what you're talking about... I can't facepalm any harder at the so-called "Hacking Epidemic" that the 19 bracket is shitting themselves over.

I thought Sneaky or someone said that there is a glitch that lets him see the real names and email addresses of everyone on a person's friend list, even if they are on battletag.
False.
This isn't hacking. People are all wigged out about this guy "hacking" peoples' accounts. There are no viruses, no trojans, no "hacking" in the way media has popularized it. He's doing this through social engineering. He figures out enough information to convince Blizzard phone support that he is the actual account holder and gets phone support to change information to his favor and allows him access to the target account. There's a simple way to stop anyone else from being compromised - delete everyone you don't know PERSONALLY or anyone you might not be able to trust from RealID and add them to BattleTag instead. Don't give out your name, email address or any other personally identifiable information. I can assure you that neither him nor any other "hacker" is gaining access to Blizzard servers via an exploit or other explicit means. If that were the case, this would be a HUGE problem that Blizzard would have fixed in hours.
This, but there's more to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew how to download photoshop templates.
Another reason why this bracket is a laughing stock.
This.

This, but there's more to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew how to download photoshop templates.

Yeah, that's implied though. Any goon with knowledge of Tor and access to the parts of the internet that a lot of people don't see can get access to any number of identity spoofing tools. It's not hacking, it's just proof that Blizzard's phone support is sketchy at best and needs to be fixed.

Im sure everyone is smart enough at this point, but don't give out any information to low post accounts. This Guy (already hacking me via having the same name as sneaky on my account) sent me a PM calling himself sneaky's friend trying to get my Skype. Lmao.

Im sure everyone is smart enough at this point, but don't give out any information to low post accounts. This Guy (already hacking me via having the same name as sneaky on my account) sent me a PM calling himself sneaky's friend trying to get my Skype. Lmao.

Join date would be more reliable than post count imo

Zanobi is now in WT, we are talking to Twinkesaurus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread