Twinkcraft - Custom 19 Server

Kobiesan

Veteran
Hi all, I've been working on a twink server the past two years on the 3.3.5a WotLK client and I'd like to share some information about it to hopefully bring interested people into our community. Twinkcraft isn't currently released but I'm working everyday to bring it closer to a releasable state.

What's special about Twinkcraft?:

• Custom re-envisioned zones.
    unknown.png
  • Start at level 1. Max level 19.
  • Prestige system. Once you hit level 19 you have the option to prestige. This will reset you back to level 1 and you will gain a prestige rank. Each higher prestige rank will give you an extra skill point once you hit level 10. There are currently 10 prestige ranks.
qoJFIa6.png

• Racial switching system. Once you hit 19 with a race you gain the ability to use that race's racials on any other race. There are also custom racial sets for getting a character to a certain prestige level or leveling all Horde/Alliance races to 19.
o7AEC9x.png

• Tons of custom gear that has been tuned to 19. Example:
T1 PvP Shaman.
unknown.png

T4 PvP endgame Paladin.
unknown.png

• Tier 4 PvP can be purchased with arena points, rating, and the previous t3 piece. Alternatively, for noobs they can take the harder route of crafting t4 which takes even more arena points and the t3 piece. When crafted however, there is a 20% chance for the t4 piece to have sockets. The socketed version cannot be purchased.
Profession screen.
unknown.png

T4 with sockets.
unknown.png

• Riding skill has been re-imagined. You start with it at 1 and as you ride a mount you will slowly level it up. Higher riding skill makes your mounted speed faster. (up to 100% at max).
3JWiyia.png

• Death Knights tuned to 1-19.
Death Knight spells that are available:

Starting Spells:
Blood Presence
Death Strike (rank 1)

Trained Spells:
Horn of Winter (rank 1) - Level 1, 10 copper
Blood Strike (rank 1) - Level 4, 1 silver
Icy Touch (rank 1) - Level 4, 1 silver
Parry - Level 6, 1 silver
Plague Strike (rank 1) - Level 6, 1 silver
Death Grip - Level 6, 1 silver
Death and Decay (rank 1) - Level 6, 1 silver
Pestilence - Level 8, 2 silver
Death Strike (rank 2) - Level 8, 2 silver
Frost Presence - From quest at level 10
Icebound Fortitude - From quest at level 10
Dark Command - From quest at level 10
Blood Strike (rank 2) - Level 10, 6 silver
Icy Touch (rank 2) - Level 12, 8 silver
Horn of Winter (rank 2) - Level 12, 10 silver
Mind Freeze - Level 14, 12 silver
Path of Frost - Level 14, 15 silver
Plague Strike (rank 2) - Level 16, 20 silver
Blood Tap - Level 16, 20 silver
Death Strike (rank 3) - Level 16, 20 silver
Death and Decay (rank 2) - Level 18, 30 silver
Anti-Magic Shell - Level 18, 30 Silver

If you're interested this is the Discord link:
https://discord.gg/cTmsMuW

Last edited:
Looks cool will give it a try when it releases

That custom Northshire is actually pretty fucking cool, I dig it.

as a general rule, i dislike private servers but this is really very cool looking. Obviously a lot of hard work went into this and the final product looks great. I wish you all the best.

as a general rule, i dislike private servers but this is really very cool looking. Obviously a lot of hard work went into this and the final product looks great. I wish you all the best.

I appreciate the compliment! I'm trying to create a fresh twinking experience for those looking for something a little old-school and a little custom.

The first test phase will go live this Tuesday at 6 PM Pacific time (GMT -8). This phase will include the custom zones, prestiging, racial switching, some quests, professions, and tier 1 PvP gear. Rates will be 5x higher than normal so you can get to 19 quickly. The old world of Azeroth will also be mostly intact (this won't be the case for release). The test will last for one week exactly.

If you would like an account message me on Discord a username and I will create an account for you with a generated password. There's no registration page for this test (I didn't have enough time). Look forward to seeing you there!

Not a fan of the custom gear, looks too standardized. Part of the fun of twinks to me is the quirky stat allocations, though I do like the idea of having new gear just to give more choice. Also, the riding skill leveling mechanic is really clever, love it.

Users who are viewing this thread