Twink Warriors Are Destroying level 20-29

Honestly if ur ele, you shouldn't be going into 1v1s anyway, but if u are against a warrior just make sure to utilize ghost wolf, goblin jump (if u have), speed pots, and earth binding effectively. Knowing good spots on ur map to juke players is also good.

OP is essentially complaining about balance, 20s has probably the worst balance out of all the brackets, therefore it is a sensible solution to move to a different, more balanced, bracket.
OP is also a f2p and probably doesn't want to pay for the game?

There's going to be op classes in all brackets (like disc priest or arcane mage at 70, like lol forreals), and 20-29 isn't excluded from that. Instead of avoiding the problem all together, like going to a different bracket which is going to experience the same issues but with different classes or on different magnitudes, you can learn to adapt and play around it. 20-29 is not unplayable, and it was much much worse when brewmasters could 1 shot people with keg smash and constantly throw a 50% aoe slow at everyone, but it was still very much playable.

Man... author told us about disbalance and 29-OP-fury.
But you told him that is not banalce problem - just kite!
In reality you have no chances to kite 29fury on ftp-elem.
You told pespec from elem to restor. But restor is not elem - simple logic -> it's balance problem. It's all what about I wanted to said

What about me. I think that elem have fair dps for this bracket - in the middle of top and bottom. I don't like easy playing, and don't wanna reroll to fotm or 29 for killing this game.
OP didnt specify if he was resto or ele. Assuming he has a brain, Id say he's resto. In which case its a kiting problem. If he's ele, its a spec problem.

His other classes are druid and mage and if he's having trouble kiting as either of those classes then theres not much I can do for him.

QQ more dude...just like survs and now its warr there is always going to be a FOTM..get some skill or be those scrubs who see GY...you play the game for free so i dont think your opinion matters u dont even support the game

you play the game for free so i dont think your opinion matters u dont even support the game
He accepts a number of restrictions (including being under powered in pvp) in exchange for playing for free. He is playing the game as its designed and as such his opinion matters as much as anyone elses. No need to be an ass.

He accepts a number of restrictions (including being under powered in pvp) in exchange for playing for free. He is playing the game as its designed and as such his opinion matters as much as anyone elses. No need to be an ass.
Not being an ass just stating facts...I dont think ppl should have a say about a game if they dont support it...also how can u call yourself a twink if you chose to be "under powered in pvp" that's a joke.

29s Furys are strong af, esp taurens with engineering. Add a pocket healer and they are pretty much unstoppable. But they are melee at the end of the day, despite movement speed procs and charge and leap. OP, as ranged F2P, should be able to give them a run for their money.

Get DoTs on them early and don't waste your CDs. Druid and Shaman get DoTs on the Warr and their pocket healer early. Keep an eye on healer for a good kick to land a kill if on Shaman. Save slow totem/sprint/nova/blink for warriors gap closers and you should be good.

OP is playing the most mobile F2P classes, and at 20 sham and druid have such a good kit already. Gotta respect the twinked warriors in your BG and be smart with your CDs and separate them from their healers if you can. You can do it!!

Not being an ass just stating facts...I dont think ppl should have a say about a game if they dont support it...
"I dont think" isnt a fact. It's an opinion. Yours is misguided.

also how can u call yourself a twink if you chose to be "under powered in pvp" that's a joke.
If the only thing you're looking to do is be overpowered in pvp, then I dont know what to tell you. Were you one of the many 29s who disappeared in Legion because you couldnt hang with us 20s without enchants?

Weapon swapping fury warriors are crazy OP in every bracket until 70s. You basically either live with them or you play 70+.

"I dont think" isnt a fact. It's an opinion. Yours is misguided.

If the only thing you're looking to do is be overpowered in pvp, then I dont know what to tell you. Were you one of the many 29s who disappeared in Legion because you couldnt hang with us 20s without enchants?
Lol never had troubles with F2P period....i still play 29's but i play all classes and brackets..pros of paying for a sub .

Not being an ass just stating facts...I dont think ppl should have a say about a game if they dont support it...also how can u call yourself a twink if you chose to be "under powered in pvp" that's a joke.

You are an ass. Pretty much every f2p I've met has a paid account. Twinking is what you make of it. I for one don't really enjoy the haha one shot thing I enjoyed when I was twelve but you've appearantly failed to grow out of that and for that I am sorry for you.

Anyone remember cata/mop surv hunters or brewmaster monks? I'd take fury warrior now over them any day.. at least you have a chance to get away.
4k guard never forget xoxo

QQ more dude...just like survs and now its warr there is always going to be a FOTM..get some skill or be those scrubs who see GY...you play the game for free so i dont think your opinion matters u dont even support the game
You realize about 75% of the F2P community here plays the regular game, right?

And to the people saying F2P sucks right now, and is going to be trash...that's not true at all. You just aren't playing a good class this meta and likely playing a class that is not good at solo pugs, and trying to do more than you can.

I've gone 28-0 as a pure F2P. I'd hardly call that trash. I know plenty of F2P who play competitively with 29s.

But yes, obviously every meta you are going to have FOTM OP classes that steamroll in pug bgs. It's not new. It's been that way since the game hit. And like that in other MMOs before this. It is what it is. If you are going to whine about it and say it's ruining it for you? Don't PVP, particularly at brackets where it's even more obvious. There's a ton more to do in this game than low level twink PVP.

Reactions: LZ
If u like to play disabled it's up to you i have no problem but when you start QQing that your F2P is getting rekt by lvl 29's that is when there is a problem...so to all these mad F2P kids stay in your lane...or get a sub simple...posting it on xpoff isnt going to change anything ...why not start a thread and say how would you counter FOTM fury warrs as a F2P...prob more productive imo

And if you are so opposed to and triggered by the concept of F2P, is there any reason to come into the F2P sub forum and do nothing but shit post?

Because that just makes you look bad.

You also seem to still not get the reason why people play F2P.

Do you not know how to read? I feel sorry for your parents.
I really hope he's just young.

Because he comes off as a 15ish year old. If he's older, that's just sad. All his posts are just blatant shit posting for the sake of it and "get rekt", "pwnt noob", etc. Reminds me of literally every 15 year old who rolls FOTM and spams emotes in 19s.

I really hope he's just young.

Because he comes off as a 15ish year old. If he's older, that's just sad. All his posts are just blatant shit posting for the sake of it and "get rekt", "pwnt noob", etc. Reminds me of literally every 15 year old who rolls FOTM and spams emotes in 19s.

I mean he has only been a member for a year so it's possible. Let's just hope.

Users who are viewing this thread