Twink statistics on www.twinkstats.com

It's crazy how different the statistics of players are from one expansion to the next.

hey again guys, just wanted to say i've updated the site to use the API instead of the openly available info.
this gives some extra nice info, like skirmish rankings, duels and so on.

its currently updating a ton of characters, its at 4000 atm, there is 6000 characters left right now so your character will probably pop up after a while if its not already in.

new lists:
2v2 skirmish rankings
3v3 skirmish rankings
duellants

http://twinkstats.com/

Are you bound by the 100 calls/sec bnet api limit too?

I'm developing something and was hoping to only store character name and server. But I guess I have to have some duplicate data.

hey again guys, just wanted to say i've updated the site to use the API instead of the openly available info.
this gives some extra nice info, like skirmish rankings, duels and so on.

its currently updating a ton of characters, its at 4000 atm, there is 6000 characters left right now so your character will probably pop up after a while if its not already in.

new lists:
2v2 skirmish rankings
3v3 skirmish rankings
duellants

http://twinkstats.com/

3v3 Doesnt work as its not currently in the API for whatever reason, only 2v2 and 5v5 are, which can also seen by your scrape: twinkstats.com/scrape_api.php?server=Tichondrius&char=Nobiboxtv&continent=US

Is there a way to make it filter out characters that have not been played this expansion? Seeing several characters posted that have not been logged onto since MoP and their stats are jacked because Armory only has the stats from the last time they were logged in, not current scaling stats.

Is there a way to make it filter out characters that have not been played this expansion? Seeing several characters posted that have not been logged onto since MoP and their stats are jacked because Armory only has the stats from the last time they were logged in, not current scaling stats.

could you give me an example of such a character and i will try make something

look at dodge rating and 10-19 bracket for instance. Im listed at #9. Every character above my name there has not been logged onto this expansion. Some of them dont even have full gear on. Also, look at top player HP 10-19 bracket. the #1 listing shows as a lvl 17 character, but hes actually lvl 100.

Users who are viewing this thread