Twink statistics on www.twinkstats.com

Hey guys, recently picked up playing again, so figured I'd update the twink statistic stuff I did some time ago.
Made a domain for it, added automatic update once a day.

I've only added what I know, people can add their own guilds/chars.

http://www.twinkstats.com/

If you got any suggestions or find any bugs, let me know :)

I wish we could some how get something like this on Twinkinfo for the Nineteens Wargaming League Stat book.

Keep it pure and a stand alone entity unattached to the NWL and the Stat Book...just because it's a "good" idea doesn't mean it must be directly associated and attached to the NWL!

Keep it pure and a stand alone entity unattached to the NWL and the Stat Book...just because it's a "good" idea doesn't mean it must be directly associated and attached to the NWL!

This is absolutely true, myrm and I already intend to do something like this, just a matter of time and money, as we do not have the expertise ^.^

To be honest we need to get the website onto xenforo before that tho, either way this is super cool and a wonderful resource for the community

Last edited:
so, could you use this to make a census for activity tracking day by day, week by week, month by month?

I tried to add my 24 Hunter but I don't think it went through. Also when you add a twink and what not, are you able to go back to the twinkstats.com thing from the enter your teink Jazz?

Users who are viewing this thread