Twink of The Year Awards |19s| TYA's | Nominate |

Best Twink Guild For an overall place for twinks to be UGGTW (Highly active and takes a lot of twinks)
Best Twink Streamer Pizza, I know HB puts on a good stream but I haven't watched it
Best 10 Man Premade Skill Ratio
Best Donator Livingforce, I know he made a lot of contributions to the twink cup
Best Organizer Myrm for setting up twink cup

Class Awards
Druid: Pizza, he's makes some of the rough games a lot more competitive and fun to be in.
Rouge: Bigmoran for great play in the twink cup.
Warrior: Randylayhee really awesome person to play with or against.
Mage: Revo only played a couple games with him but is a really good mage.
Warlock: Yøuredead does really well on a difficult class.
Monk: Skeezin played a few games with him on defense and it wasn't fun, much better with him on my side.
Hunter: Agntgrizzle just a defensive beast.

Favorite Healer | any healer spec is acceptable |

Priest: Kancer ridiculous on a priest. Was helpful when I asked him about some stuff.
Shaman: Repulsed has been a really fun healer to play with lately, he's really cool.
Monk: I am my favorite.

Favorite FC: Harvestlord

Last edited by a moderator:
-slip for raging at me in call cause of ddos his winnings for last year's twink cup was split in half and he could really use the money
-dasfizzla for lowkey hating me and flamer any chance he got even though we did fuck all 2 him asides find irl pic but that was curiosity u done
-pizza 4 having those real scum talks when it was just me you and some others in call
-those games where alliance had 8players all get ddosd
-the stream of shit that poured into 19s from 24s and how they think nothing has changed
-darfs bought a pilot on hpala in mop
-charles has anxiety
-I think we made silkworm quit when we were posting pics of his house in call
-when I removed bail Amos off btag and he raged at me while I streamed
-when I streamed to 400 twink cup viewers the lag hack and how to abuse it
-when I put virus in skype group and random morons click ked it
-how many times bigmoran asked me to ddos someone or msg me at an obnoxious time to hit an ip
-superstylin also bought a pilot in wod for his druid
-I got 2.2 at 70 with lightone because I'd rather blow my brains out than grind 2s 2.2 at main
-xibalbas n me push for duelist and we went 17-0 with a 2600mmr beating thelfx nomanz and criteria
-when twinks asked me if they were on a list
-the 24 premade ICC vs scc where we grabbed the first 24s to come
-benching apnea from ICC just because he made me anxious with how controlling he is
-when people I don't even know or heard of talk shit about me/ddosing and already have an opinion like bitch ffs
-that one time I had cam on in skype with da and took like 15 shots then started thrashing twinks
-when geno linked that picture of silin boo and I threw up irl

You should NOT be able to nominate yourself.
Any "real" award does not allow this.
Why? Because everyone can nominate themselves. Which means this is just another "popularity" contest. And indicates absolutely nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, will fax a certificate to the winner.

I'm sure for you though there is some kind of bingo award at the retirement home.

You are upset at the suggestion because you are afraid no one will nominate you besides yourself.
A fax??? With thermal paper no doubt.
One would think such a prestigious award would be available for use on a 3D printer in this day and age. Or at the very least come next day air. But that would mean it would have to originate from somewhere(one). And who would sent this phantasmagoric "award" ?

You are upset at the suggestion because you are afraid no one will nominate you besides yourself.
A fax??? With thermal paper no doubt.
One would think such a prestigious award would be available for use on a 3D printer in this day and age. Or at the very least come next day air. But that would mean it would have to originate from somewhere(one). And who would sent this phantasmagoric "award" ?

No one said it was a prestigious award, it seems you do truly respect this year's TYA's. I'll be preparing my acceptance speech.

sanitarium #1 mod us/eu/africa

fax me my award now bc i know no1 is ever going to beat me at this ever.

Users who are viewing this thread