Priest

Favorite Healer | any healer spec is acceptable |
Priest
Shaman
Paladin
Monk
Druid

Favorite FC

(note: you can only vote for yourself under 1 category)

More to come this is just a start up thread.
Videos and information dedicated to the people nominated will be available.
This will help new comers see who people tend to like the most and what guilds and players to pay attention too.
I started watching many streams and I have seen many guilds and I think giving them a little thank is ok.

Please Nominate the Guilds and players you like the most. When voting is done the candidate with the most votes will be reviled and then a finial vote will be held.

Please fill out every slot that's relevant to your experience and for those that do not apply please put a N/A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Twink Guild : PING (US) / for the BOYS (EU) (Currently undergoing maintenance and some members may be out of the guild for some weeks)
Best Twink Streamer ; Artonkn
Best 10 man premade : PING (US) / for the BOYS (EU)
Twink donator of the year : Artonkn [Donated his presence to 19s]
Best Twink Organization / Organizer : Artonkn [Organised himself playing 19s]

Class Awards
Favorite DPS | any dps spec is acceptable |
Rouge Arty @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft
Warrior N/A
Paladin Arthoj @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Mage N/A
Warlock N/A
Monk Artx @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft
Shaman Artonknsh @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft
Hunter Unart @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft
Priest N/A
Druid Artonkn @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft // Art @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Favorite Healer | any healer spec is acceptable |
Priest Artonknknkn @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Shaman Arto @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Paladin Arthoj @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Monk N/A
Druid Artonkn @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

FC : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Artonkn/advanced

You missed FC and dps druid so I added them

I'd like to nominate myself

If that's not allowed I have a few well known names that someone else would have probably posted but....

- Lil throwed x
- tcats fat ass
- all the twinks dead dad's out there
-dirty auction
-you better mention dirty fucking auction
- twiggi for being the first priest to ever say I'm a good warrior and pocket heal me
- Laurasia for having a tight puss after all these years
- Beau knuttson for being the reason I'm openly gay
- dorigon for sending me his sextapes with Chinese children
- that one dude in skill ratio who went to jail for rape and told pizza out of trust and pizza mentioned it one time in a call and I still remember
- all the twinks that got ddosd and didn't bitch and cry
- chic for giving me his ti account and how much he complimented my girth
- curly for always being there when I need to compare myself to someone,makes me feel better knowing a Mongolia like that is alive
-all the twinks who played with me and xibalbas 24 guild ICC
- charles for being a great twink pal and a great irl pal
- restosexual for letting me be power bottom for once
-egoblic for abusing those goggles and fucking with other rogues who have egos about rvrs
-that time ti got ddosd and Shane said he knew but he didn't
- that faggot Shane's wife who has a gallon of oil on her forehead
-any twink who has an uncut cock I salute you
-any twink who I've cyberd with
-those l8 night skype groups where we end up fucking around in moonguard or on our mains slaying dragons
-dirty auction for being the realest and most inspirational twink/person I've met
- that one time roula got on cam for tcats and we all saw how fat and Arab he is
- roula broken English
- roula saying he's going to school to be a doctor but lowkey works at a deli
- pink lady before he became a cunt
-the twinks who I've convinced to start self harming and send me pics
-that one twink we bullied in skype and he killed himself months later idk if we pushed him but he went Mia right after then offed self months later
-hotsinglemom for speed hacking and 3 paling pizzas five man; get fucked idiot
-zarastelle for being the only ugly retarded chick to play hard to get
-flamer for dedicating time and effort to become shredded just because he has a small cock and social anxiety

Please if there is an issue with my post edit it out so I can cry like fagonist in his shit thread

Best Twink Guild: Skill Ratio @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Best Twink Streamer: Twitch - Arena
Best 10 man premade: Skill Ratio Twink Cup Team
Twink donator of the year: Livingforce
Best Twink Organization / Organizer: BisNation [MENTION=11844]youbeezy[/MENTION] , [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION]

Class Awards
Favorite DPS: Agntsliq @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Sliq, mechanically one of the most gifted players in the bracket
Rouge: Defias @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Defias, the people's champ
Warrior: Øí @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Ko, plays his role perfectly
Paladin:
Mage:
Warlock: Yøuredead @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Youredead, has some of the best team synergy
Monk: Curleyrollsu @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Curley, the assertive leader
Shaman:
Hunter: Agntgrizzle @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Grizzlefoot, expert objective play
Priest: Fizzingførce @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Fizzingforce aka the Beast Godx
Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Srgntpizza/advanced - Pizza, the best twink of all time and the best leader I've ever had

Favorite Healer
Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Kancerx - Kancer, a brilliant player
Shaman: Tchampzeiren @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Zeiren or Maineac @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Maineac, the best teamfight healers in the bracket
Paladin:
Monk:
Druid:

Favorite FC: Darkchewie @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft - Darkchewie, the dark knight of 19s

Best Twink Guild - UGGTW @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraf has all the twinks.
Best Twink Streamer - Hunnybuns19 and Pizza, these two streams are equally valuable to the community, Hunnybuns does an exceptional job of giving you a really good feel for the community and how it functions, in a laid back fashion. Pizza on the other hand does an astonishing job of having a truly objective stream that any player can go to if they want to see 19s in its rawest form . The fact is both these streams are highly educational when it comes to 19s, they just teach from different angles.
Best 10 man premade -Skill Ratio @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft has the best 19s premade team of all time.
Twink donator of the year - Livingforce for his contribution to the 2015 Twinkcup and the future of 39s.
Best Twink Organization / Organizer - Myrm for the 2015 Twinkcup

Class Awards
Favorite DPS - RANDYLAYHEE for being an absolute god at WSG solo play, the only way you'l see him coming is if you know you won't see him coming
Rouge - Saxxon for having the top objective game play
Warrior - RANDYLAYHEE - See above
Paladin - Nicozy for proving ret is viable in Warsong Gulch
Mage - Hunnybuns19 for his arena game play
Warlock - Youredead for showing Warlocks are War Game viable
Monk - Curley for being an absolute god at controlling the map
Shaman - Roula for juking Bigmoran during the Twinkcup
Hunter - Grizzlefoot for having the best abstract gameplay that I've ever seen
Priest - Kancer for educating the bracket on Pizzas stream
Druid - Pizza for being the most skilled 19 twink of all time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread