Twink Guides

Discussion in '49s (Vanilla)' started by Jh2125, Jan 29, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Ultragreen

Ultragreen Grandfathered

Ive seen you did the 49 bracket introduction in the official wow forum. Hope for some extra players to really populate the bracket :)
    btw, anyone with PTR access to confirm if ZG shoulder enchants work :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    Jh2125

Jh2125 Member

I'm trying my best to bring attention and interest into the bracket. I really think people just don't know about it, and would become passionate as we are. The growth will only benefit the community.

Also, from what research I could stir up there was no way to attach a ZG enchant. I could be wrong though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Outofspace

Outofspace Sogeking / Deeps

You can trade window glitch them.

4. OP
    Jh2125

Jh2125 Member

This is true, but I don't know that the enchant is worth a possible ban. I don't really consider exploitation, but yes that can be done at a relatively decent success rate.

What I really meant was that you can't enchant a boe or bop item with this enchant without using some form of exploitation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ultragreen

Ultragreen Grandfathered

I've only found notes from the post Vanilla era about the enchant. Not a single post before 2007. I really hope someone tests it before i decide to take on that huge time sink to grind ZG rep.

p.s. how do you do the "trade window glitch"? :)

6. Washed

Washed New Member

Howdy. Saw the 49s thread that was running on the WoW Classic forums.

I'm not going to start some intro thread to announce my presence, but I did want to pop in and say hello to the Classic 49s out there. I really never had much desire to hit 60, raid and gear-up, or grind rank (been there, done all of that a decade and a half ago). Couldn't even really figure out why I was playing Classic at all, tbh. I've done a fair number of WSGs since hitting 48, and ultimately decided to go ahead and just land in this bracket. Had loads of fun, met a couple regs, had some really good games against both pugs and premades, and figured I'd just stick around.

My priest is Revjimjones, horde-side Incendius. Been playing as shadow, but have been really tempted to spec disc/holy some games. I'm far from a true TRUE twink in the bracket, but geared enough to hold my own.

Also leveling up a shaman (currently 32) that I plan on bringing into the bracket. Undecided on spec yet - was originally planning on coming in as enhance, but seeing as how I've encountered loads of eles and precisely 0 enh, I suppose there's a reason for that. We'll see!

Anyway, thanks to those that do what they can to promote the bracket and keep it strong. I'll throw in a bump for the 49 thread on the Classic forums and hope to see y'all in the Gulch and Basin (just a few more days!).

P.S. Any horde on Incendius?
    Also, feel free to add my btag if anyone is so inclined - Blacksen#11733

Adios!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Healbotn

Healbotn Member

Thank you for the gearing guides. A great resource.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ultragreen

Ultragreen Grandfathered

what about using it on a grey or white shoulder?

9. OP
    Jh2125

Jh2125 Member

May be possible, and viable at lower levels. Don't think it is worth at 49 though. Better options. An example for rogue; you could use the 30 ap shoulder enchant or use Jadefire of agility that has 17 agi = more ap and the added bonus of crit/dodge/armor.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1