EU+US Twink Cup 2019?

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Flamer, Dec 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Enno

Enno The Prestigious

Honestly, if you're talking shit and no one has seen you in wargames or arenas, you can get fucked.

We have so many people coming into 39s from different brackets, and that includes high rated pvpers from pretty much every expansion, that this whole dick wagging thread is hilarious. Welcome to 39s, where you actually have to chain CC or interrupt.

The last like 4 nights of 10v10s have been so fucking close and competitive for community nights.

People bitching about Alliance, well Alliance went 4-2 against a good fucking Horde team on WG night. Alliance also fielded 20+ when Horde couldn't get numbers at the time and fought themselves 10v10. And Horde has had their own faction night for 10s too.

All in the same week. w/ 3s arenas afterwards.

I see ya'lls typing up a storm, but I don't see most of you when it matters. See ya in the Gulch or in the Sewers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 31, 2018 ---
    That's a weird way to say Horde lost in 10s wargames this week -- and Alliance fielded more 10s teams this week than Horde on two of three WG occasions.

Play both factions and don't feel compelled to play with just one side. Both sides have extremely skilled players, and some of the best-of-spec/class, aren't even on Horde.

Find players who are good, easy to play with, and can build synergy with. This groupthink mentality is actually retarted.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Revoman

Revoman Veteran

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
    Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric - complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
    BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Doodah

Doodah Member

4. Iild

Iild big pwner never small pwn

thanks for your stellar input as usual, can always count on you to reply to threads that don't concern you or any of your standards of what constitutes as real conversation and interesting topics with the grand reply of how much you don't care about such things.

i can no longer enjoy reading a thread unless i know how much Doodah cares about the topic.

im thinking of hiring you in real life to follow me around my day to day life as we pop our heads into meetings and conventions of random subjects so we can let the people participating that me and you do not care.

i was thinking first we could book flights to the Brazilian town of Olinda and hit up some local agriculture debates and tell them that we don't care about sugarcane and then fly home.

message me for more details.

5. Puempeekstoh

Puempeekstoh Grandfathered

r u having an oughtism?

6. Pitter

Pitter patter

revo is fkn woke man

• Like Like x 1
  7. Devm

Devm Member

never forget

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Apnea

Apnea Grandfathered

I'd 100% come back to play for a bit for a 39 tournament, that shit would be so fun

9. Frogturtle

Frogturtle Member

non of u will beat yowza or any team he is on he has mod privs in the pond discord 4 a reason

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Dorigon

Dorigon Alpha and Omega

what is a pond discord?

11. Sanit

Sanit Member

I saw u online yesterday qt, long time no see

12. Apnea

Apnea Grandfathered

Good to see you as well old friend! I figured out a month of game time and thought I'd come back and see what I can get up to in 30 days :)

13. Revoman

Revoman Veteran

[​IMG]
    snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Stunar

Stunar gets every messsage deleted

thanks revo!

15. Stunar

Stunar gets every messsage deleted

thanks revo!

16. LennywBT

LennywBT SpeeDIO

Revo the man

17. OP
    Flamer