EU+US Twink Cup 2019?

I wasn't watching this year but did a group of end game players win a twink cup? Weird - I thought there wasn't even a twink cup in 2018 so they just did a 3's tourney instead. Or was it just 2 teams maybe?

Sanit you’re a child. This probably explains why you’re scared to wargame at 39, pu$$y

fastest way to out yourself as a hypocrite

fastest way to out yourself as a hypocrite
I don't know what you mean - I'm always down to wargame in any bracket and always have been. You may have me confused with someone else, or else you were dumb enough to believe some troll. Even at 19 when I had a "team" in WOD we played plenty of wargames and didn't decline to play anyone. And for sure MYT back in the day played everyone - I literally used to go to every battlegroup's forums to convince their best players to come to the ptr to play us.

ur an idiot this is like voc #16 how many more can we get?

It was GSC vs. LSN in finals for 19s (10v10s) - the OP is posting about Pizza joining our team (LSN)
Got it - didn't know that.
From my perspective Pizza should play with whom he likes. If he can help you adapt to the bracket such that it allows your end game skills to come out on top more power to you and him. Sounds like sour grapes from others based on that little tidbit but maybe there's more to the story.....
[doublepost=1545782544,1545782387][/doublepost]
ur an idiot this is like voc #16 how many more can we get?
Uhh except VOC really doesn't do anything and I do?

You do understand that 39s have wargames and I participate right? It seems weird to dispute a simple fact like that but when some nobody like you implies otherwise I'm going to correct them. Normally "I play in wargames" isn't a big deal - unless you have an ego that can't stand getting knocked down a few notches. Personally I like to play good comp and improve (they go hand in hand) so I'm always down to play organized twink vs twink games.

again ur an idiot and a hypocrite how can you not realise what you are saying is contradicting yourself

I guess since I'm not a never been like you I just can't see it from your perspective. Ta-ta

its cause ur too full of yourself to see

Obviously I don't know the details. If it's false then talk to the guy that brought it up. If however you did call a school and falsely report a teacher for something like that I don't care what the reason is - you're a pos.

I didn't say wargames are the end all but someone that pug stomps every day but who won't wargame is a puss. As far as you and me, I don't have a 120 but I'll curb stomp you at 39. Let me know when b.

Listen MYT my credentials far exceed yours, don’t try to masquerade the same type of level I’m on.

Eh taking end game out of the equation since I don't have the time or inclination to play that or care about it, I don't really see it that way but at least you have some unlike the rest of these tool boxes.

Last edited:
Eh taking end game out of the equation since I don't have the time or inclination to play that or care about it, I don't really see it that way but at least you have some unlike the rest of these tool boxes.

Hard back pedal

Don't get me wrong, I'll give credit when it's due. I mean I'll still curb stomp him at 39 but that doesn't mean he hasn't won some games that matter, unlike you.

Now if you can just convince yourself to start focusing on playing other twinks over levelers maybe you can do the same!

Considering I don't give a sh!t about end game, prove it. Your name is familiar but I'm not entirely sure who you are tbh. I'm not saying it doesn't take skill to do well at end game as I'm fairly certain it does....but if that's all you got then..

Don't get me wrong, I'll give credit when it's due. I mean I'll still curb stomp him at 39 but that doesn't mean he hasn't won some games that matter, unlike you.

Now if you can just convince yourself to start focusing on playing other twinks over levelers maybe you can do the same!

Seeing how this is a twink bracket I’m not going to get into my feasts of strength for endgame unless feeling obligated (I go by another alias). I’ve been a top contender for years and there’s not a twink bracket/class I can’t play. If you mindlessly think you’re going to roll over me then you’re sadly mistaken. And I’ll be certain to make a big spectacle about it, you’re not the only twink I’ve ridiculed.

Seeing how this is a twink bracket I’m not going to get into my feasts of strength for endgame unless feeling obligated (I go by another alias). I’ve been a top contender for years and there’s not a twink bracket/class I can’t play. If you mindlessly think you’re going to roll over me then you’re sadly mistaken. And I’ll be certain to make a big spectacle about it, you’re not the only twink I’ve ridiculed.
Spectacles work both ways so bring it on. I’m not one to back down.

I've played 2400 arenas/RBGs on hunter, warrior and pally as well as raid top 25 US. I also played extensively during twink v twink segregated BGs. Not r1 caliber by any means, but if we really have to have a dick measuring contest then whip it out. (Inb4 you bring up premades from 10 years ago)

You keep bringing up 39s wargames as if they are at all relevant. The horde vs ally games that I've seen have always been a blowout anyways so I guess there goes your theory about them being more competitive?

Well since you’re on the side getting blown out then show some initiative and get people organized. From what I understand the ally don’t really communicate when they do play wargames so get that going. You’re one of their better players so make something happen.

It isn’t the end all but it’s just odd that you and others refuse to participate.

Spectacles work both ways so bring it on. I’m not one to back down.

I just made a 39 rogue a few days ago called ‘Flybyflummy’ you’ll be seeing me and my team.

As for you I’ve seen this all before. You came back from inactivity. Provoked our bracket. Then we had real ID/plebmades form and roflstomped your guild. And seeing how I can’t recall whether you played in the latest TC or not.. your team probably has never been impactful. Trust me pal I’ve seen your mechanics, I’m not worried in the slightest.

You’re all bark and no bite.

Users who are viewing this thread