Turn off Exp (GOBLINS)

CIHC

That One OG
wowscrnshot021411145234.jpg

1) Make level 1 goblin

2) Level to appropriate level

3) Give 10g to goblin

4) Make Ticket stating you want exp turned off

5) If first GM doesn't allow it, make another ticket and keep trying. It took me two tickets.

6) Enjoy your new level whatever twink with blues and greens.

2 tickets?! been trying for a long time now, been like 23 tickets. But glad to hear it worked, time to keep trying :)

Thanks

Good luck trying 2 get 2 orgrimmar when some questes require lvl 5 and so:p But i got there by exploits and so on :p ill place a picture later on:p

Sick, times to twink a level 10 goblin :D

Time for me to twink a level 1 goblin hehe

Cool thanks guys... so a lvl 5 twink would work you could get him fully out of starting zone?

Without using a GM after u turn xp off?

i tried this with a worgen and was told that they will not do this...is that because of the worgen form issue or just because i got a jerk gm? for the record, they were very apologetic about not being able to help, so i don't think they were trying to give me the brush off...

Yay! Bon put the goblin magelo in his sig! Look at the gear on that guy!!!

ImmahBon said:
About that.. Just a min ago GM started a chat with me and deleted the Goblin... All he was offering was 10g to me, even tho It costed me about 1k. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Wow, I feel sorry for you, Wtf is that. I'd be so damn piss!

Well I'm still gonna try it, if it works then gg, let's play it until they kick it out.

ImmahBon said:
Good news everybody! I was able to restore the character with different GM! :D I fooled the GM to make me 10x 15 agi, 10x Unholy and 10x 22 intellect enchants on swords in my guild bank too. GM's you so silly...

Wow, Great news!

Users who are viewing this thread