Truth about 3.1

Ikeelyoo said:
I love killing random PuGs. :) And nerfing enchants is a hugely bad thing. Having pretty glowing weapon(s) is one of the main reasons I twink. :)

i just twink so i can pvp without honor grinding. i do it to have the same gear as other people too, although that works to a lesser extent.

besides, i think beastslayer glows!

Druiddroid said:
i just twink so i can pvp without honor grinding. i do it to have the same gear as other people too, although that works to a lesser extent.

besides, i think beastslayer glows!

I'm a beast honor grinder. I got my full Deadly set the second day of s5. I'm just that hardcore. I grinded out full Guardian / s2 on my rogue in s3 in a week.

And about the beastslayer.... no, just no. :|

Ikeelyoo said:
See this is what I mean about nobody knowing anything. Some say they work fine, some say they don't. WE WILL SEE, SO LET IT BE. Ooh, words to live by. :p

If I need to screen shot it to prove it I happily would. Just really didn't feel like it since I tried it out with like 4 different patch kits (yay for having a druid) and every single kit worked fine. I also have my lvl 80 tailor on the PTR and tried all his patch kits which also worked. I know at least 3 pairs of the pants tested were the lvl 70 patch kits from BC.

Users who are viewing this thread