Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Clinton

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's really that men are just smarter than women. Even with all the affirmative action programs, feminized education system and larger attendance in college, men still outperform women. If you got rid of all the benefits women have it would be like a 50c wage gap.
So how do you apply this view that men are smarter than women in day to day life?

Tell that to the families mutilated by Hillary's incompetence in regards to Benghazi.
You should note that not until after Hillary made it clear she was running for president, was she in the spotlight for the attack. It is Republican influence that is bringing the incident into the media specifically to tarnish her name, even though it was a failing on many departments that four good Americans lost their lives. American politics are so screwed up that you should look more deeply into the facts rather than just what Republicans want you to hear.

Long story short, people like to have someone to point their finger at.

I always thought women were smarter than men...most men ive known irl are bufoons who can't help but think with their private parts xd

Can someone please define toxic masculinity for me?
anything in social society that causes harm to men in general... for example, the attitude that most men are buffoons that can't help but think with their private parts

I always thought women were smarter than men...most men ive known irl are bufoons who can't help but think with their private parts xd
On the average, they`re both equally smart, however, the male populations distribution is wider than the female ones (ie, there are more genius males at the cost of more retard males to balance it out), apparently its an evolution-genetics thing; after all only a small fraction of the available male population is required to maintain a races survival (like, they can just fuck multiple women to reproduce) so genetics tend to experiment with them instead of the females.
At the very least thats what I`ve read sometimes ago

anything in social society that causes harm to men in general... for example, the attitude that most men are buffoons that can't help but think with their private parts
latest

All men must be this.
genius males
same

So how do you apply this view that men are smarter than women in day to day life?

I mean look who invented every significant invention in society m8. While women were inventing ABC blocks and window wipers men invented planes and the internet.

Even look at WoW bro. Do you ever wonder why women are so bad at this game? It's because men have a higher ability to critically think then women. That's why you will never see a high ranking all female arena or bg team. Ofc there are always exceptions but that is not the norm. Women are generally shit at video games. They are not good at math, engineering, IT, coding or anything where you need to critically think. The male mind is far more complex. You won't see a female Eminem, Mozart or Rip the Jacker.

I mean today you're raised to think Men are just dumb buffoons. Look at The Simpsons and Family Guy for example. The Men are thick as fuck and the women are goddesses of knowledge in comparison. This is just feminist propaganda.

Just look at how women think. Feelings always come before rational thought:

How does what this person say feel in relation to me?

Is it nice or mean?

Does it offend my feelings, does it not offend my feelings?

This isn't to say that all women are dumb, but the majority of men are smarter than women. If you took all of the great male thinkers out of society, we would be fucked. Even look at my signature m8. On Survival TV Men and Women were placed on separate places on the island. Men built their house and Women built theirs. You can see the huge difference in intelligence there.

On the average, they`re both equally smart, however, the male populations distribution is wider than the female ones (ie, there are more genius males at the cost of more moron males to balance it out), apparently its an evolution-genetics thing; after all only a small fraction of the available male population is required to maintain a races survival (like, they can just duck multiple women to reproduce) so genetics tend to experiment with them instead of the females.
At the very least thats what I`ve read sometimes ago

No we are not equal, that study has been debunked. Men are smarter.

This is why you are so dumb lmao.
Hmm I don't think so....what I do think is that some female must have done something very horrible to you as a child and that is why you spend so much time trying to intellectualize your misogyny, that's my going theory. Anyway I've certainly had enough of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread