Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever this gets brought up all I can do is sigh and hang my head dejectedly

Last edited by a moderator:
the sniper in the tower 1000 feet away that 360 trick shots off 30th floor that gets a no scope double kill with 1 bullet wins

I hope Trump either drowns in cheetos or dies in a tanning booth accident.....idk whichever way he got that orange skin...
3e3c798a53b6e734c03481b010259208.jpg

I hope that Bill Clinton beats the shit out of Hillary and makes a rap song about it.

People like Conq who censor and demonize peoples views are the reason why Trump is going to win.
Just tryina keep payin' my bills, I couldn't care less about what your opinions are or aren't, or anyone elses for that matter.

Come to think of it...neither does Hillary or Trump.

Trump to win, only to then get assassinated by another freak with a sniper rifle. That, or he gets elected into office and doesn't do anything he said he would do.

Just tryina keep payin' my bills, I couldn't care less about what your opinions are or aren't, or anyone elses for that matter.

Come to think of it...neither does Hillary or Trump.

Of course you care you lying fraud. You are threatened by my arguments that's why you censor and demonize them. If we actually debated I would crush your childish theories into the dirt. You are exactly like the media today who censors anything that hurts their little cupcake feelings.

Of course you care you lying fraud. You are threatened by my arguments that's why you censor and demonize them. If we actually debated I would crush your childish theories into the dirt. You are exactly like the media today who censors anything that hurts their little cupcake feelings.
Lol

@Solipsist As much as you would like to put me in box and label me as such and such the truth is you have no idea what kind of person I am, and your opinions of me are based on limited interaction on an internet forum so...lol. I actually hate the media by the way, and I refuse to watch it.

I understand you are trying to bait me because you think me something i'm not so I will leave a few sentences and be on with my life and avoid derailing this thread.

Action matters in this world and discussing things with people you disagree with only serves to stimulate senses of which have no appeal to me, I would rather keep my opinions to myself and take action when appropriate, this is almost always how I see things. Opinions don't matter in elections, or this country, winning a debate is not about being right or wrong it's about one's ability to articulate.

Money matters in this world as well and the only thing that I think can change that or any number of issues is far worse than Hillary or Trump and could very well be the downfall of modern society, thus I am content with my little corner of the world until the AK's and Drones start coming out, and what's more is that this will probably not do anything but make things worse than they already are, so once again I am content with my little piece of pie, though I wouldn't mind a much bigger slice some day.

By the way - I'm an Anarchist and I despise censorship on a moral level, it bothers me that I must do it on occasion, admittedly I get over it rather quickly. However the reality is that I only remove posts on this website when they threaten its ability to remain self-sustaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread