Trump vs Clinton continued

Trump vs Clinton

• Total voters
Im not saying we should have people driving to preschools to get their weekly quotas.
Not quite sure what you mean by this.

But yes, overpopulation is a problem, and it's only getting bigger. I dont, however, think that allowing people to abort 4 year old kids is the right way to handle it...
I'd rather see an increase in sexual education and increased awareness about birth control around the world.

Not quite sure what you mean by this.

But yes, overpopulation is a problem, and it's only getting bigger. I dont, however, think that allowing people to abort 4 year old kids is the right way to handle it...
I'd rather see an increase in sexual education and increased awareness about birth control around the world.

Look at countries that have those things. Like America, if we would've lost some toilet babies Trump wouldn't be an issue.

Don't get why people say Trump is worst than Hillary.
She is mentally sick with putting usa in every hole she can.
If anyone have a shot at starting nuke apocalypse, it is her.

Trump has 3 times asked his advisors why the US can't just use it's nukes to take down IS. Just sayin

Trump has 3 times asked his advisors why the US can't just use it's nukes to take down IS. Just sayin

To be honest i was asking myself same question few times.
A person can not run or know everything from start. To find the right advisers is a whole point.

Any good adviser would point out that:
1. usa does not have any permission to act military in Syria and they will never have it at this point.
2. nukes do not work against vastly spread units which are not controlled by one single point + IS hiding behind woman and children in many cases. Thus would only create even bigger mess.

Obama could never do anything other than what usa did in across mediterranean & ukraine.
He was forced in to it by establishment like a donkey in a track.

And that coming out from me, person who at one point liked his facebook page & thought he could do great things.

If hillary gets elected, nothing will change as she is a clear part of establishment.
Things around the world gonna go to shit even faster.

Trump is not wrong by quoting sander about Hillarys "bad judgment"
She is too closed minded to realize current advisers know nothing about middle east or russia.
If they knew, they would understand that russia never going to "sell" or "back down" from syria as it has deep religious and cultural connections not to mention big terror threat atm if left unchecked.

Yes but Trump is gonna build his Wall in the wrong place cause he doesn't where Mexico is on a map. The man is an idiot and him being a slave to his advisors is a best case scenario.

They're both unfit for president, both are consistent liars and will say anything to get votes. In my mind, if a person can not be honest with their intentions, they shouldn't be in a position of control/power.

To be honest i was asking myself same question few times.
A person can not run or know everything from start. To find the right advisers is a whole point.

Any good adviser would point out that:
1. usa does not have any permission to act military in Syria and they will never have it at this point.
2. nukes do not work against vastly spread units which are not controlled by one single point + IS hiding behind woman and children in many cases. Thus would only create even bigger mess.

Obama could never do anything other than what usa did in across mediterranean & ukraine.
He was forced in to it by establishment like a donkey in a track.

And that coming out from me, person who at one point liked his facebook page & thought he could do great things.

If hillary gets elected, nothing will change as she is a clear part of establishment.
Things around the world gonna go to shit even faster.

Trump is not wrong by quoting sander about Hillarys "bad judgment"
She is too closed minded to realize current advisers know nothing about middle east or russia.
If they knew, they would understand that russia never going to "sell" or "back down" from syria as it has deep religious and cultural connections not to mention big terror threat atm if left unchecked.
I partly agree, but I really wouldn't want to live in a country where a presidential candidate has to ask his advisors three times to understand why nuking IS isn't an options...

I partly agree, but I really wouldn't want to live in a country where a presidential candidate has to ask his advisors three times to understand why nuking IS isn't an options...

Well it's too late for an abortion.

Look at it this way, maybe he was asking 3 different people in hopes of 3 different opinions.
Usa needs a president who will focus on usa instead spreading democracy where no one needs it.
On thing for sure - clinton will never do that.

But no matter who wins, they will have rather limited powers considering congress and supreme court.

As it was rightfully mentioned in one interview : founding fathers did not intend for usa government to be efficient.

Last edited:
But no matter who wins, they will have rather limited powers considering congress and supreme court. As it was rightfully mentioned in one interview : founding fathers did not intend for usa government to be efficient.

I don't think it's an issue of efficiency, but rather limiting the power that a single individual possesses in a representative democracy. The world of politics that the founding fathers and European emigrants knew in the Old World was one of totalitarian rule under a divine monarch. The vision of a government that would be comprised of the people and act in the best interest for the people was distinctly incompatible with this archaic-style of rule.

Users who are viewing this thread