Trump 2016

im psure the britons could make a claim for a longer contiguous government, and last time i checked britain is part of europe (tho they fancy themselves not)

So what? We took Murica back from the shadow government. Nobody that's awake and aware gives a shit about the opinion of the people saying the country is doomed now. We just stopped war with Russia probably, but we still have a few months of the embarrassment to black people in the white house, Obama.

Lmao

LMAO

i don't know what SWE is but assume u mean Sweden and which is made up of fags, where what u do for past time is suck your father's cock and drink goat piss. Calling America trash but yet u obviously play wow, own a computer, and probably everything in ur shit home is invented by the USA. The internet which is what your using is also US invented. When u have to lie about your country to hide from being talk shit about usually mean your country have nothing great about it. Obviously you comment that America will be shit shows you know nothing about the history of the last 26 year Of American politic. Check which party have reign the executive branch for that time. Last time America has been great was during Reagan. Who is republican. Do some research because obviously you r shit. U probably don't know know anything about our own country. Your constitution was adopted from The United States. Last time I check Sweden. last time I check USA ( did the majority of the work) and the alliance save Sweden during ww2. And not ally and Sweden that liberated Europe. But once again ur shit go back to incest and goat trucking.

Ok this cancerous.

We did it boys!

We saved the country from destruction...while simultaneously destroying the country!

?????????

im psure the britons could make a claim for a longer contiguous government, and last time i checked britain is part of europe (tho they fancy themselves not)
Quite, but it's Iceland that takes the prize. I believe their parliament was called "thing" until it had a name and they met at a rock (thing rock) in the middle of nowhere. Don't quote me on that though, some geography trip to Iceland. Although this is going back to very rudimentary governing where as the US as @Allybeboba has said, has a more recent "contiguous" gov.

i don't know what SWE is but assume u mean Sweden and which is made up of fags, where what u do for past time is suck your father's cock and drink goat piss. Calling America trash but yet u obviously play wow, own a computer, and probably everything in ur shit home is invented by the USA. The internet which is what your using is also US invented. When u have to lie about your country to hide from being talk shit about usually mean your country have nothing great about it. Obviously you comment that America will be shit shows you know nothing about the history of the last 26 year Of American politic. Check which party have reign the executive branch for that time. Last time America has been great was during Reagan. Who is republican. Do some research because obviously you r shit. U probably don't know know anything about our own country. Your constitution was adopted from The United States. Last time I check Sweden. last time I check USA ( did the majority of the work) and the alliance save Sweden during ww2. And not ally and Sweden that liberated Europe. But once again ur shit go back to incest and goat trucking.

Mihej is that you? I must compliment you on your written English improvements.

Sweden was neutral mate in WW2, didn't need saving from no one and I must admit they got it prettttty sweet with the ladies and 6 hour working days now. I see you're channeling your inner Trump, go nuts mate, winning team and all that but no need to pull rank on other nationals. Nobody is envious of America right now. Not even us silly brits going it alone in Europe.

Oh, look. Another EU dork expressing his utter hatred for America.

More like "Hey, look someone who isn't an American". But tbh tho, even Americans hate Americans, and I'm sure the number of these people have risen since the election of Trump.

Mihej is that you? I must compliment you on your written English improvements.

Sweden was neutral mate in WW2, didn't need saving from no one and I must admit they got it prettttty sweet with the ladies and 6 hour working days now. I see you're channeling your inner Trump, go nuts mate, winning team and all that but no need to pull rank on other nationals. Nobody is envious of America right now. Not even us silly brits going it alone in Europe.

They were neutral but were caught dealing with Germany but was liberated by the ally forces. They were the scumbag of ww2 that play for both side.

Oh, look. Another EU dork expressing his utter hatred for America.
It is what you get when the country elects an idiot as president and that does not mean I hate America but your system of election. America clearly stated to want their first female president and Clinton had more votes while some joke college didn't want to have a female president.

Hate US because they can't be US.
I do not want to be US. Just look at both our countries and compare. Mine is by far the better place to be. Go give your kids and wife another gun because you are scared as f*ck. That must be a sad life to live.

It is what you get when the country elects an idiot as president and that does not mean I hate America but your system of election. America clearly stated to want their first female president and Clinton had more votes while some joke college didn't want to have a female president.

I do not want to be US. Just look at both our countries and compare. Mine is by far the better place to be. Go give your kids and wife another gun because you are scared as f*ck. That must be a sad life to live.

Awful arguments. But, typical.

Users who are viewing this thread