Trial of Style Event Transmogs on all Lvl's

Yes. Always vote for the shittiest person.

I got 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 1st in that order on my 19. Never seen 4th-6th place.

Hello All. Dunno if any 1 have posted about this before. But i noticed last night you can acguire 4 whole set's for transmog, Plate/Mail/leather/cloth. They are like old tbc 70 look wise. I could transmog the plate on my vet lvl 20 holy pala, so i guess you can use them for transmog at any lvl range, Pure F2P cant acguire them, cause you need legion installed. Sad times. Just wanted to let people know before event runs out and you have to wait to next year to acguire them. Posting a picture of my pala with it. Cheers. :D
I feel like the mog will be hardly unique, I could get a group of 5 friends and wintrade the event, like so many people did in rated 5s during TBC and Wrath, and end up with each set in 1 hour.

Can you use the tokens you earn on all sets and learn them. I.E. if you are a mail wearer purchase a plate set with tokens and learn it. Or will I need to do this on a toon with each armor type?

/cheers

oh look another thing that will take 2 years of waiting to get for f2p !

Can you use the tokens you earn on all sets and learn them. I.E. if you are a mail wearer purchase a plate set with tokens and learn it. Or will I need to do this on a toon with each armor type?

/cheers

Has to be your armor type.

Even If y'all coulda gotten this, wouldn't everyone be running around in it making it much less unique? What would be cool is a f2p making a set with only the limited gear avail, and it actually looking boss.

Lmao the fact that it can be queued for multiple times makes even it easier.
Won 2nd place mostly and that's 35 tokens so just 1 2nd place and 1 to 2 consolation prize should get you the armor. Not that I'll bother with the mail one tho

Last edited:
It seems the best way to ensure you get your shirt and armor mogs is to just group up with people and take turns with everyone voting for who gets first place.
If everyone is patient and no one leaves after they get what they want then everyone gets what they want.

/cheers

Even If y'all coulda gotten this, wouldn't everyone be running around in it making it much less unique? What would be cool is a f2p making a set with only the limited gear avail, and it actually looking boss.
Unless they change the requirement like the other high level sets.

Lmao the fact that it can be queued for multiple times makes even it easier.
Won 2nd place mostly and that's 35 tokens so just 1 2nd place and 1 to 2 consolation prize should get you the armor. Not that I'll bother with the mail one tho

Yes, the armor sets aren't really any trouble at all to get. Blizzard mantra is making the game accessible for everyone, after all.
The shirt is the one that takes a little bit of effort.

/cheers

is this a one time event or will there be more?

I'm not really clear on these new event thingies lol

thanks for this thread!!! I definitely wouldn't have known about it til it was too late!
I looked at the calender for 2018 and this event is on there again. Im not sure if any of the other mini events rewards any gear/transmog.

I looked at the calender for 2018 and this event is on there again. Im not sure if any of the other mini events rewards any gear/transmog.
I'm thinking this sort of event will require different mog sets each year for it to continue. Question will be whether each year the sets change thus making this years gf'ed or if they simply add new sets. Otherwise there is no incentive for people to line up next year.
I'm also quietly hoping we are getting close to the release of the next X-Pac this time next year which means Legion will hopefully be added to the Battlechest and F2P's and non-Legion Vets can participate :)

Users who are viewing this thread