Trial of Style Event Transmogs on all Lvl's

Mirox

Grandfathered
Hello All. Dunno if any 1 have posted about this before. But i noticed last night you can acguire 4 whole set's for transmog, Plate/Mail/leather/cloth. They are like old tbc 70 look wise. I could transmog the plate on my vet lvl 20 holy pala, so i guess you can use them for transmog at any lvl range, Pure F2P cant acguire them, cause you need legion installed. Sad times. Just wanted to let people know before event runs out and you have to wait to next year to acguire them. Posting a picture of my pala with it. Cheers. :D

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081717_102215.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081717_102215.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Requesting info: Is the event F2P available?
hmm i was in there on my lvl 20 pala. Not sure on my F2P. i got the tokens just for joining..Will have to do it a couple of times cause you get like 12-16 tokens for joining. the sets cost each 60 tokens

What event is this?

What event is this?
Visit a transmogifier in any city. You can que up there for the event, Basicly a "fun" transmog event where you compete in "Theme" based on what the event "manager" picks out. You got ported to a Scenario with 6 other people.

Visit a transmogifier in any city. You can que up there for the event, Basicly a "fun" transmog event where you compete in "Theme" based on what the event "manager" picks out. You got ported to a Scenario with 6 other people.

Thanks!

How long is event

Edit: oh crap lol 22nd

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread