EU+US Trial acc twink

DAXinko

Veteran
Hey guys!
So I was thinking if it's possible to twink while on trial. I do have 2x 19 twinks but can't queue bgs. What can I do?
World pvp?
World pve?
Lvl up and gear up new ones?
Fun stuff?
Suggestions? :3

Trial acc (f2p) havent access to bg's if has locked xp.. and yas, wPvP (im waiting for BfA and made low lvl toons [5/9/10] on f2p acc too), pvE.. No more bg's .. Only chance doing bg's is as non locked 20..

==>> new toon for instanced pvp ;)

World pvp in redridge
World pve

Back in WoD it was possible to twink at 19 with open XP while not gaining any XP with avoiding caps by logging off. Dunno if it is possible now. If it is still possible, just level to 19, gather appropriate gear to each slot and log off if somebody is going to cap.
@Holythane was one of the people who used to play lvl 19 with unlocked XP. GY farm every single BG.

Back in WoD it was possible to twink at 19 with open XP while not gaining any XP with avoiding caps by logging off. Dunno if it is possible now. If it is still possible, just level to 19, gather appropriate gear to each slot and log off if somebody is going to cap.
@Holythane was one of the people who used to play lvl 19 with unlocked XP. GY farm every single BG.

No longer possible as wsg gives you random xp every so often I believe, Twin peaks also worked in higher brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread